The Student Room Group

I want to drop a stone in a 4 days

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Get an enima, im sure about a stone of **** will be clogged up there somehow.
My first response to this was :hmmm: this sounds like a poor attempt at trolling :/

But if you're serious, then i'd advise talking to someone about what you're thinking. These thoughts are not healthy, as I think you are aware when you admit that you have a moderate eating disorder.
Reply 22
im 8stne 6pounds now (sooooooo fat) I dont want to admit it :frown:
Reply 23
whats trolling?
Anonymous
thanks for the one suggestion. i think i oveemphasised how much I want this for this new guy. Its mainly for him, but part of my eating disorder is pretending its not about me, and it takes me a while to realise it is completely about me :smile: I want it for me, and I will keep it off after a week, because Ill just keep doing it. reason im asking is because im a waitress and its very easy for me not to eat at work 9when i see all these people eating uuurrrghhhh) but Im scared that ill shake and drop the plates or something, so dont really want to give up food compeltely

Don't be such a douche.

Now im glad i suggested the sweatsuit because with that you can eat what you want and sweat off the weight as WATER.

DO NOT stop eating!! Be happy with yourself dude... and talk to your bf about it aswell.

Again DO NOT STOP EATING!
Reply 25
Anonymous
im 8stne 6pounds now (sooooooo fat) I dont want to admit it :frown:

well if thats how much u weigh, unless ur like 3 foot tall i very much doubt ur fat.
definate troll
It's possible, but you won't be able to keep it up and in all probability, you'll gain that stone back on.

Exercise + healthy food. Little carbs.

and it's not healthy at all.
Reply 27
do it over a month or so. that way it's more sustainable and healthy :smile:
Safin135
well if thats how much u weigh, unless ur like 3 foot tall i very much doubt ur fat.
definate troll

Be quiet. Take your accusations elsewhere.
Oh for God's sake, Mods...delete this please.

OP; you will die if you make a regular habit of eating like this (or, non-eating...)

It is ridiculously, incredibly, unhealthy.
Reply 30
he isnt my boyfriend yet! i wish he was though, we're just seeing each other, but Im scared he'll see other girls and like them more. oh god, I have so many issues wrapped up in this, not sure why I posted! just for tips I guess please, keep them coming :smile:
Anonymous
thanks for the one suggestion. i think i oveemphasised how much I want this for this new guy. Its mainly for him, but part of my eating disorder is pretending its not about me, and it takes me a while to realise it is completely about me :smile: I want it for me, and I will keep it off after a week, because Ill just keep doing it. reason im asking is because im a waitress and its very easy for me not to eat at work 9when i see all these people eating uuurrrghhhh) but Im scared that ill shake and drop the plates or something, so dont really want to give up food compeltely

You do not have a moderate eating disorder, from what you said its worse.

-You are so unconfident and focused on your weight you want to lose a whole stone in 4 days by any means possible to get a guy. Even smaller youll worry about other girls, youll never be small enough in your mind. The weight wont come off exactly how or where you want it too.
-Youre being unrealistic in your expectations of losing weight - 'If I could just lose a stone my life would be wonderful'.
-Youre planning to keep using unhealthy methods to lower your weight which you probably dont need to do in the first place.
-You actually contemplate cutting food out of your life and the only reason you dont do it is because it would be so noticable in your functionality.

IMO and everyone else on here, you need to speak to a doctor/psychiatrist/psychologist/counsellor/helpline and get yourself into a programme to help refocus the way you think about food.

Best of luck in getting help - and not with losting vasts amount of weight in short time periods.
Reply 32
Kagutsuchi
It's possible, but you won't be able to keep it up and in all probability, you'll gain that stone back on.

Exercise + healthy food. Little carbs.

and it's not healthy at all.

are carbs a massive issue? I dont really eat them anyway as i dont liek them. I know I wont be able to keep it off. exercise is a good plan :smile:
Reply 33
Jennie1987
You do not have a moderate eating disorder, from what you said its worse. -You are so unconfident and focused on your weight you want to lose a whole stone in 4 days by any means possible to get a guy. Even smaller youll worry about other girls, youll never be small enough in your mind.-Youre being unrealistic in your expectations of losing weight - 'If I could just lose a stone my life would be wonderful'. -Youre planning to keep using unhealthy methods to lower your weight which you probably dont need to do in the first place. -You actually contemplate cutting food out of your life and the only reason you dont do it is because it would be so noticable in your functionality. IMO and everyone else on here, you need to speak to a doctor/psychiatrist/psychologist/counsellor/helpline and get yourself into a programme to help refocus the way you think about food.Best of luck in getting help - and not with losting vasts amount of weight in short time periods.
thanks. I know :frown:
Anonymous
are carbs a massive issue? I dont really eat them anyway as i dont liek them. I know I wont be able to keep it off. exercise is a good plan :smile:

Maybe a colonic. I think its sticking a pipe up your arse... but it could get rid of half a stone, WITHOUT GIVING UP FOOD!
Reply 35
Anonymous
I have moderate eating disorder, I become obsessed by food, but I know that I need to lose 1 stone, and then my life will be wonderful. I am dating a very hot guy and he is out of my league, and I know he will like me more when I am thin again. I can feel my stomach when i walk and it makes me want to be sick.

Green = true
Red = not true

I wouldn't even give you ideas about how to lose a stone in 4 days... it'd do more damage than good.
Reply 36
Anonymous

btw carbs are food, they're in food. so whenever u eat food you eat carbs. :biggrin: n basically its energy and any energy you dnt use, ur body stores as fat. if ur serious about losing weight then burn more carbs a day then you eat
What's your height? Don't attempt to lose a stone in a week, you'll feel awful doing it and you will put the weight back on. Just try and do a bit of exercise. Trust me I used to think the same thing about guys, as I had an ED, and sometimes I still do think that, but in all honesty, they don't care. They don't even notice if you have a spot. It's all in your head and you just have to keep telling yourself that and carry on.
Anonymous

Yes. If you want to do this i'd suggest as little carbs at possible.

Try the Vegan diet.
Anonymous
thanks. I know :frown:

Then do something about it - the way youre thinking - and contact someone to help.

B-EAT

beat Helpline
0845 634 1414

[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending