The Student Room Group
Which airport?
Reply 2
Norfolkadam
Which airport?

Well, I've not actually booked it yet, but it'll be either Gatwick or Heathrow. I'm just trying to decide whether I should pay extra for check-in, baggage, blah, blah.
One hour :smile: If you don't check in online, two hours.

(just to be safe - you could arrive there 30 minutes before but you don't know how traffic is etc)
burninginme
Well, I've not actually booked it yet, but it'll be either Gatwick or Heathrow. I'm just trying to decide whether I should pay extra for check-in, baggage, blah, blah.

I'd feel uncomfortable leaving only an hour at Heathrow and maybe the same at Gatwick. Especially depending how I was getting there. As a general rule I'd say just give it two hours and take a book to read if you get through to the gate early. If looking at large bottles of Vodka and poor quality novels is your thing then you could always look around the shops.
Norfolkadam
I'd feel uncomfortable leaving only an hour at Heathrow and maybe the same at Gatwick. Especially depending how I was getting there. As a general rule I'd say just give it two hours and take a book to read if you get through to the gate early. If looking at large bottles of Vodka and poor quality novels is your thing then you could always look around the shops.

What about the cosmetics section and perfume and jewellery and and <3 Meh, I wanna have enough money to buy anything I want at Heathrow. :biggrin:

I'm so common :rolleyes:
whitepearlbaby
What about the cosmetics section and perfume and jewellery and and <3 Meh, I wanna have enough money to buy anything I want at Heathrow. :biggrin:

I'm so common :rolleyes:

I spend most of my time in WH Smith or Starbucks. Those duty free shops remind me too much of where I work in a department store and it makes me uneasy. :o:
Norfolkadam
I spend most of my time in WH Smith or Starbucks. Those duty free shops remind me too much of where I work in a department store and it makes me uneasy. :o:

Aww well they look similar to the duty free shop I work in but I don't know... I'm a girl I guess :p:
whitepearlbaby
Aww well they look similar to the duty free shop I work in but I don't know... I'm a girl I guess :p:

Doinnnng.

I didn't make the link, I know you. Jesus I'm so stupid when it comes to linking MSN and TSR.

:awesome:
Norfolkadam
Doinnnng.

I didn't make the link, I know you. Jesus I'm so stupid when it comes to linking MSN and TSR.

:awesome:

Never mind :awesome: hehe :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending