The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There's already a thread on this.
Reply 2
Am Gonna Party All Day And Party All Night Yeh Yeah Eyah Eyahea Yeahh!h!h!h!h!h!h!
Reply 3
Once these exams are over, I'm going to obviously relax, but in the Summer I'm doing extensive reading etc to build up for English application to uni.
And a week in Wales too. :biggrin:
Party. Work. Holiday with g/f.
Reply 5
Working on my dissertation and looking for a job :frown:
Reply 6
I'm cycling coast to coast of the USA, since you asked. :smile:
Reply 7
I'm volunteering my time counting newts and other amphibians, how cool am I? :tongue:
Reply 8
Busking, going to music festivals, going to a 6 day intensive Krav Maga course, training for my driver's license, getting a first aid qualification, visiting sweden, getting laid (those last two are linked) etc. etc.
Reply 9
Im looking at volunteering for the local RNLI station.
Moving to England, looking for a job etc
Reply 11
Going to Belgium in June and cycling in Wimereux, learning to drive, learning guitar, visiting a friend of a friend who's gonna try to make me a publishing volunteer, decorating my room and playing badminton :smile:

Combined with water fights & picnics in the park, obv.
whitepearlbaby

Are you moving before Uni? Oh my days I can come meet you before we start!!
getinthevan
Are you moving before Uni? Oh my days I can come meet you before we start!!

LOL yeah I am, hopefully in July if I have my driving licence and all that by then :wink: You can come meet my anytime you want :awesome:
whitepearlbaby

wheyy a visitor :smile:

In the summer, im just basically gonna be anywhere but home, unless im on the trusty xbox :P
whitepearlbaby
LOL yeah I am, hopefully in July if I have my driving licence and all that by then :wink: You can come meet my anytime you want :awesome:

:eek: totally will! That's my summer sorted then, party at Matt's place :p:
Work my butt off to pay off my overdraft and give me spending money to party (and to eat of course lol) before next years loan comes through.

I'll also party and plan on going camping with my uni mates :smile:
Reply 17
working full time to pay for the last year, hopefully I will be able to have social life sometime during the summer...
getinthevan
:eek: totally will! That's my summer sorted then, party at Matt's place :p:

Erm... okay, I'll just warn him quickly :biggrin:
i'm either a) going living in kentish town for the summer in a semi detatched house cos my friend has a spare room to rent or i'm going volenteering on hollan (cant think of the name) island outside scotland birdwatching with the bird conservation organisation in scotland until the end of august ,cant decide what to do yet tho.

Latest

Trending

Trending