The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yassou Nafti..that is all the greek I know....spelt wrong
Yea it means "hello sailor". :biggrin:
My parents were in the RAF, we're getting a house in Limmasol soon. My parents and sister and bro speak greek but I know that....and that's all I've even forgotten how you ask for a malibu and coke :frown:
"Ena malibu me coca parakalo" :biggrin:
Reply 24
Danithestudent
My parents were in the RAF, we're getting a house in Limmasol soon. My parents and sister and bro speak greek but I know that....and that's all I've even forgotten how you ask for a malibu and coke :frown:

"Err... je <hic> voudrais un Mali<hic> Malibu et Coke, s'il vous <hic> <thud>..."
..plaît
Una Malibu y coca por favor
Reply 27
Particle phyics, unilateral geometric binomial equations, calculus astrophysics........whoops......you meant greek.....
Reply 28
wizard
..plaît

Pedant.

Danithestudent
Una Malibu y coca por favor

Just had to outdo me huh...
ZJuwelH
Pedant.

Just had to outdo me huh...

Je suis trés desolé mon ami mais...oui :biggrin:
Reply 30
Danithestudent
Je suis trés desolé mon ami mais...oui :biggrin:

All greek to me...

(Sorry, someone had to do it...)

But what does that mean anyway Dani?
ZJuwelH

But what does that mean anyway Dani?

I'm very sorry my friend but....yes!
Reply 32
Danithestudent
I'm very sorry my friend but....yes!

Je forgive tu, mon francais et tres crap...
c'est ne pas de probleme or wherever u put the squiggles
Reply 34
For all the difference it makes to me we might as well be saying "bud bud ding" :confused: :confused: :confused:
mmmm i feel like being creative....i've already written on my webjournal like twice today though..bored now
I always feel creative late at night and make half arsed attempts at webites and get bored but never seem to feel creative when homework needs doing....
Danithestudent
mmmm i feel like being creative....i've already written on my webjournal like twice today though..bored now
I always feel creative late at night and make half arsed attempts at webites and get bored but never seem to feel creative when homework needs doing....

....which reminds me I've not done my hwk :eek:
Reply 37
Danithestudent
Tednol can I just say,
PHWOARRRR
and this is meee
http://www.faceparty.com/public/485/images/danir69_2752211.jpg
and can I just point out I am 18 for all those people who think i'm 16...which is basically the world..grrr

..and you're way cute.. even a norwegian can see that *feeling abit nationalistic today*
Reply 38
Danithestudent
....which reminds me I've not done my hwk :eek:

That's what happens when you're on UK-Learning...
no it's not just that, i never do my hwk i am a bad girl...but it's about childrens rights....how in the world am i going to relate to 15 year old french kids and their rights. I'm an adult I can do anything i want in fact i can vote in the people that will give them no rights muhahahhaa

Latest

Trending

Trending