The Student Room Group

aaaaaahh... revision!!

Aaaaahhh... anybody else finding revsion really hard going at the moment? I can't wait for the summer. It sucks that we've still 3 more weeks of teaching left and then straight into exams... i'm revising and trying to learn new stuff at the same time.

Roll on May 25th (last exam)
Reply 1
Yea, tell me about it. Completely stressing, i've never been like this for exams before :s
Lucky u, i've got to wait till 31st of May to finnish!
Aaaaaaaahhh toooo!
mine ends on the 28th june :frown:
Reply 3
None of you have it as hard as me so stop moaning :p:
Reply 4
anita_xx
None of you have it as hard as me so stop moaning :p:

yeh but uve almost finished, we've yet to begin!!!!! :eek:

28th of june i finish thts ages and then five yrs of med skool!?!?!? :eek:
i hopei manage!!!
ihave a few days on u there thou
1st july for my last exam and start on the 23rd ish of may, which is like over a solid month and 23 exams (only three resits in there) the rest are first time.
safe me
then its off to med school (hopefully) with even more fun exams
filled in student loand form, when writting year of graduation nearly cried!!!!
Reply 6
specialhelen

filled in student loand form, when writting year of graduation nearly cried!!!!

I know what you mean, but what month should we finish?! Is it June?

My first exam is May 25th (Physics practical exam) but then I don't have any written papers until June 15th I think, although I don't finish until June 30th (Chemistry AEA) ARGH!!! Cannot wait to get them all over and done with
Reply 7
yh its so getting to me!
all this revsion is drving me crazy, and i still havnet got down to it properly yet, with our syllabuses not finished! ireally wish easter was later this year, woulde given me he chance to do revsion properly then!

first exam 6th oj june, last on the 28th!! and my timetables really crap, all my exams are crammed together, just hope that doesnt let me down too badly!
need the A's for uni! oh man, the stress!!
Reply 8
Blates as
Aaaaahhh... anybody else finding revsion really hard going at the moment? I can't wait for the summer. It sucks that we've still 3 more weeks of teaching left and then straight into exams... i'm revising and trying to learn new stuff at the same time.

Roll on May 25th (last exam)

same here!! and it doesnt help that the last topic isn't exactly the easiest of topics either. kidney physiology is way above my head, probably also to do with the fact that the lecturer confuses himself while teaching too.
my exams start on may 10th and end on the 13th, but i've still got 2 weeks after that to do an SSM. when do you all do your SSMs?!
Reply 9
p8224
same here!! and it doesnt help that the last topic isn't exactly the easiest of topics either. kidney physiology is way above my head, probably also to do with the fact that the lecturer confuses himself while teaching too.
my exams start on may 10th and end on the 13th, but i've still got 2 weeks after that to do an SSM. when do you all do your SSMs?!

oooh... kidneys. We're mostly absorbed in cardiovascular physiology at the moment. All cardiac arrhythmias and the like. Learning all the names and functions of the drugs is really starting to get to me!

Our SSMs were all done by the end of last term, luckily... I'd be well stressed if i had that to contend with as well.

Which uni are you at, what year you in?
Reply 10
Blates as
oooh... kidneys. We're mostly absorbed in cardiovascular physiology at the moment. All cardiac arrhythmias and the like. Learning all the names and functions of the drugs is really starting to get to me!

Our SSMs were all done by the end of last term, luckily... I'd be well stressed if i had that to contend with as well.

Which uni are you at, what year you in?

i quite like the cardio stuff. a lot of the drugs overlap which can be confusing sometimes i guess.
i'm at king's (some people insist it's GKT), 1st year. time really seems to fly so quickly...we're already nearing the end of our 1st year!

Latest