The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fat people make comfortable pillows.
Reply 2
i shall not.
I just think that a fat body is an unnattractive body. To me, it's ugly.
I really think it's just that simple. A slim, toned body is aesthetically pleasing. A roly-poly wobbly body is not aesthetically pleasing.
Reply 4
yes there is a very strong correlation between being fat and uglyness.

Honestly, what puts you people of fat people? WHAT'S YOUR FRICKIN' PROBLEM?!

perhaps the similarity that fat people share with greggs?
They're pokeable...which is always good.
not at all! i know a large number of fat people who are attractive..
Reply 7
People writing 'of' when they mean 'off' is more annoying than fat people. Equally those who write 'to' instead of 'too'.

ANYWAY not all fat people are ugly. Curvy girls are luuurrvly! Really fat is just off-putting though (I mean it puts you off your dinner, not the person themselves)..
No.
i'm a feeder though
Reply 10
afc1886
People writing 'of' when they mean 'off' is more annoying than fat people. Equally those who write 'to' instead of 'too'.

I did mean to write 'of', Mr. Wise Crack.
depends on what you class as fat

morbidly obese

Overweight

Or just a bit curvy with a few extra pounds
afc1886

ANYWAY not all fat people are ugly. Curvy girls are luuurrvly! Really fat is just off-putting though (I mean it puts you off your dinner, not the person themselves)..

Reply 13
Obese people can have pretty faces, but I think their bodies make them unattractive.
Reply 14
some are - but they so are skiny/average people!!!

i think its unfair to tar them all with the same brush......
is that last picture supposed to be jessic simpson?
may not be, but her face looks photoshopped
Farmboy_Pip
Yeah it's shopped. Jessica Simpson's been 'bigger' but not that big! lol.
Reply 17
The last picture isn't curvy, she's fat.
Reply 18
Farmboy_Pip

It's her face, but it can't be her body...
Reply 19
I don't find big people attractive at all but now you've asked, I don't know why in particular, I just don't. I think of all the photo's are awful but then a lot of people don't find members of other races attractive. Not due to the colour of their skin but they just don't and can't really explain why. Maybe it's just the views of this society, whereas other find skinny people really ugly. Or subconsciously, fat people very generally to have more health issues than those who are just slim (not anorexic) so maybe it's part of the natural instinct of passing on genes and looking for a mate.

Latest