The Student Room Group
I've received an electronic copy and I'm waiting for the signed one to arrive in the mail. You can only apply for a visa three months before the start of the course, according to the admissions person who's advising me.

Keep everything. Apparently some banks ask for the envelope from your unconditional offer! (I hope they accept a slightly torn envelope, I got really excited when I saw the letter!)
degree3andcounting
I've received an electronic copy and I'm waiting for the signed one to arrive in the mail. You can only apply for a visa three months before the start of the course, according to the admissions person who's advising me.

Keep everything. Apparently some banks ask for the envelope from your unconditional offer! (I hope they accept a slightly torn envelope, I got really excited when I saw the letter!)

haha, kool.

Which university is this, may I ask?
University of Manchester.

Send your people an email- you should be told these things.

Oh, and the fee for the visa is 145 pounds (which, while a fair chunk of cash, is a drop in the ocean compared to the cost of the rest of it)
degree3andcounting
University of Manchester.

Send your people an email- you should be told these things.

Oh, and the fee for the visa is 145 pounds (which, while a fair chunk of cash, is a drop in the ocean compared to the cost of the rest of it)

I did :frown: Im still waiting for a reply:woo: ..oh well. (City University London)

Latest

Trending

Trending