The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I live with both parents, both of whom are married.
Reply 21
One biological parent due to a lack of knowledge of the other.
my parents have been married 34 years in december, since mum was nearly 17. they are still together and (strangely) still in love. x
haydoncrewduk
Im surprised to be the 1st with both biological parents but not-married, thought it was mush more common.

Just out of curiosity how come they are not married after living together with a child for 15-25 (whatever your age is).
I live with both biological parents but they're not married and never have been. :smile: They say marriage is pointless and a waste of money.
inksplodge
I live with both biological parents but they're not married and never have been. :smile: They say marriage is pointless and a waste of money.

Totally agree with your parents.
However I live my my biological parents, who have been happily married for 31years :smile:
Reply 26
haydoncrewduk
Im surprised to be the 1st with both biological parents but not-married, thought it was mush more common.

Nationally it's quite common, but TSR is a bit posh.
inksplodge

this.

And dads been married before with an older kid (30s). im 18 whoever mentioned it.
Reply 28
Where's the option for adopted kids?
Reply 29
Live with my mum and her husband. Got married about 7 years ago now? So going alright I suppose lol.

Don't know my real dad, never met him, never want to :biggrin:
haydoncrewduk

Yeah same I thought it would be more common. Maybe it's just a TSR thing.
Reply 31
One biological parent (divorced) living alone. - i checked this one as it was the closest to my situation, even though technically my mum was never married to my dad.

*GASPS* lol
Reply 32
My parents were married for 27 years and looking to last the whole hog before my mum died last year. My dad is so lonely it makes me want to never fall in love and share my life completely with someone. What do you do if that ends? :dontknow: :sad:
Reply 33
i don't live there anymore but
both married biological parents.
Living with both my biological parents who are married
Yes.

Yes I do.
I don't live with my parents. But they're still married and live together.
Reply 37
Both biological parents and yes they are married, for over 25 years too.
Reply 38
My mummy and daddy love each other lots and lots.

And I live with them.

:awesome:
I dont live with my parents.

however they are married and do live together.

Latest

Trending

Trending