The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yup for issues im doing cultural bias, gender bias and ethics in human and non human research. So far my revision is very little but im not too worried as i only need 30/94 for the paper. Cultural bias terms are getting quite confusing though!!
Reply 2
Yep I'm doing this but for revision I'm focusing on socially sensitive research, gender bias and cultural bias.
Reply 3
Yeh for revision ive totally given up with gender bias!!
Reply 4
yeah my revision hasn't budged much either...but then again we still have to finish this part of the course at school =| and approaches! i need 43 UMS - which is a U - to get an A overall but still, don't want to get too laid back, seems like a difficult paper. has anyone got a model essay for ethical issues with human participants?
Reply 5
anyone got a model essay for ssr?
I'm doing the Issues bit too. Only focusing on cultural bias, ethical issues (and SSR), and non-human animals though. Cultural Bias is majorly confusing, I really don't want that one to be on the June paper.

I think there is an example of SSR essay in the textbook I have for Psych (A2 Psychology - Mike Cardwell & Flanagan, it has a dog on the cover, you can get a preview on the book if you search it on Google Books)
Reply 7
I remember doing this last year... those were the days...
Anyway yes what I was going to say was I think I remember only having to leanr 5 out of the 6 because if i remember rightly you get a choice of 2 so if you miss out one there will always be one you know. Needless to say I skipped out cultural bias... way too confusing.
I also predicted before we went intp the exam that it would be cultural bias and socially sensitive research... I was spot on as well! I was also like the only person to choose socially senstive research but i totally owned on that exam... :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending