The Student Room Group

Support/mentoring at Leicester

I understand that some universities have a scheme where each fresher is paired/teamed up with one or more students in a higher year, who sort of help them in their first year.

Any idea if Leicester does that?

I know St. George's definitely has like a mum/dad type.. thing lol, just wondering if there is that sort of support at Leicester :smile:
Reply 1
blueberries
I understand that some universities have a scheme where each fresher is paired/teamed up with one or more students in a higher year, who sort of help them in their first year.

Any idea if Leicester does that?

I know St. George's definitely has like a mum/dad type.. thing lol, just wondering if there is that sort of support at Leicester :smile:

Yes, Leicester do have a 'parents' scheme where a couple of students in the year above (I think) take you under their wing :smile:
Alex D
Yes, Leicester do have a 'parents' scheme where a couple of students in the year above (I think) take you under their wing :smile:

^ This is right. Both of my medic parents have been fantastic this year- I hope that I would be able to do the same for the next lot of freshers.

Your personal tutors are also very helpful.

Latest

Trending

Trending