The Student Room Group

How dead am I going to be tomorrow :(

Periods are 50 minutes. Break is 15, lunch is 45. I am planning to spend Periods 1-5, break inclusive, and then lunch, in my Drama Teachers room (whilst he has Media 3+4), working on this Advanced Drama folio, gout about 6 or 7 out of 12 pages completed satisfactory, but the rest are the hard ones that involve scouring through historical records, and cursing the lack of video recordeds in the 40's.

BUt yeah, I then have a prelim period 6+7 for Maths (int 2 paper 2), an appeals purpose level prelim. I am then going to do a Maths Paper 1 when I get home to time, read some more of "Chaos, According to Plan - Bertolt Brecht" for a while, finish "Good Person of Schezwan", after that until dinner ata bout 6, if not finished at dinner, continue until I am, and then read the Sparknotes or Yorknotes for Streetcar, or shall read Chapters 7-9 of Gatsby.

If I get time, I am then gonna spend some of the night listening to Menagerie audiobook, whilst playing my DS, my DS shouldn't distract should it?
Doesn't sound too bad! DS should help you relax at the end of it all :smile:
Reply 2
Hopefully, gonna settle down with Pokemon Platinum, or failing that, GTA: Chinatown Wars. I would play the recently bought Resident Evil: Zero for the Gamecube, but it goes over the same sound wire system ast eh PC so I can't have both playing
Reply 3
I'm not as dead as I thought just now, the Int 2 Maths Prelim was actually quite good, and the Folio was enjoyable, just getting it done, whilst listening to my last.fm

Latest

Trending

Trending