The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*brothers once each
You guys are making pretty huge leaps to thing he has chronic fatigue syndrome or ME. Its much more likely a mix of a sugar crash and generally bad diet / lifestyle.
Reply 22
I think you are probably right atheist, chronic fatigue and similar things seem too extreme..
Reply 23
Cut out the caffeine. Dunk your head in a basin of cold water when you feel tired. Use cooling eye gel (bodyshop does an elderflower eyegel). Make sure your room is ventilated. If it's too hot and dark - you're more likely to feel sleepy. Failing that - work in a social space like the library?
Anonymous
Hi all, im a 20 year old male and i am completely and unterly miserable. Im currently studying for my exams in a few weeks but i cant keep my eyes open long enough to get any real work done. I get up in the morning, eat have energy drink and start revision within an hour of bein up. I get through maybe an hour best of revision b4 my tiredness really starts kickin in and i cant concentrate. My only solution has been to nap, then have more energy drinks, sometimes 3 naps a day in order to get work done. Each time i get less and less done though, nowhere near enough, or the right quality of revision. My sleep at night is poor as i wake up many times and ive tried everythin to get myself into a good sleepin pattern, forcing myself to stay awake at the expense of my work at times. Its not worked and im now quite desperate as the exams are looming. I know im very much capable of doing well if i can put the solid hours in like ive done before but it just doesnt look likely. Has anyone had a similar experience? I feel like my only choice is drink more energy drinks and tablets during day and sleepin tablets at night. Any ideas?

energy drinks?? inbetweeners style all year

Latest