The Student Room Group

What language to learn - Last exam is 25th May?

I have some Pimsleur Courses on my computer. I got to the 6th lesson in Italian before stopping because of workload. I have

Italian
German
French
German

And I could get Mandarin. I go to Florida on the 28th of June (suppose if I have a new MP3 player than, I can also do stuff in FLorida). What do I learn in the month?
Reply 1
I have no idea what Pimsleur is....but I noticed you're going to Stirling! YAY! Me too! You going for halls?
I'd say go for French, but then I'm biased. :p: Don't like the sound of German. Whatever language/culture interests you would be what I'd go for.
Reply 3
Yeah, going for ASH If possible :P I suppose Italian interests me, dunno why, it justs seems interesting
Reply 4
What are you studying? Oooh you going for the en suite..not sure I can afford them! Yeh, I was always attracted to learning Italian, my best mate is Italian so I've picked up bits and bobs from her family!
Reply 5
Sociology/Criminology, what about yourself? And yeah, as I said, I had started with Italian and did enjoy it, so should get back into it, then German
Italian or German.
Reply 7
French, Spanish and Prof Education! :smile: Can't wait. What halls you thinking of applying to?
Reply 8
ASH hopefully, yourself? LOL, so pleased to know someone, albeit over the internet, who is going to Stirling also. That said, a lot of my year are going, but between us, the forum, and googgle, a lot of them are going to do Sociology/Criminology because their mates are doing it. I had no idea of this hwilst applying I hasten to add
Reply 9
Hmm, not sure I can afford the en suites in ASH, an extra grand is a lot for your own shower me thinks! That's good you know people though, I'm on a year own just now so I have friends there but they'll be in second year by the time I start and I'm just a lowly first year! I did Higher Sociology and it was dull! But Criminology sounds reallyreally interesting! What kind of career are you thinking about from it?

Latest

Trending

Trending