The Student Room Group
Reply 1
In regards to shopping, and the general layout of the store, I'd choose Selfridges in a heartbeat. There's something magical about the store, I just associate the store with splurging (as I tend to go a little crazy every time I'm there).
Reply 2
Love both, Selfridges is awesome. I'd say Harvey Nichs is more posh
Reply 3
I prefer Tesco.. :p:
Reply 4
House of Fraser lmao more of a selfridges fan though although ive got the odd few things from harvey nichols to....ahh Selfridges
selfridges (L) second floor of the manchester selfridges (LLLLL)
Selfridges for sure. however is harrods not in the mix?
Reply 7
i love selfridges and their bright yellow bags
Also, how did you get the opportunity to work at both?
Reply 9
..House of Fraser
harvey nichols without doubt, the majority of my clothes come from concessions within. they stock practically everything that doesnt have its own shop in london etc. lovely shop
Reply 11
I love Selfridge's but I'd say Harvey Nics is more posh, but work at Selfridges!
Reply 12
Harvy Nichols is more posh, but I LOVE Selfridges. I've only ever been to the London one, but if the Manchester one is as good, work there!
Reply 13
Food hall is selfridges is awesome
Selfridges! There's just so much more choice, and I like the atmosphere better
I frequently visit both stores in Manchester, for employment I would definitely choose Harvey Nichols. It's much quieter and less frantic than Selfridges which gets CRAZY, on Saturdays especially! The staff are much nicer in Harvey Nichols too, especially the accessories dept.

Latest

Trending

Trending