The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lottelo
Who said that the UCL/KCL rivarly wasn't "bloodthirsty mindless carnage-ridden hatred"? :wink:

Hmm - playing football with Jeremy Bentham's real head - and castrating the Kings lion mascot and throwing it in the Thames seems pretty bloodthirsty and violent to me! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can't wait to join it :wink: Maybe I already have ... :rolleyes:

And Jeremy Bentham now has his own security guard ... UCL are wimps! :p:

How can you blame a dead man for not being able to defend himself? :rolleyes: :p:
Onearmedbandit
How can you blame a dead man for not being able to defend himself? :rolleyes: :p:

Then what is he doing being the university mascot? A little egoistical perhaps? :p: :p: :p:
Lottelo
Then what is he doing being the university mascot? A little egoistical perhaps? :p: :p: :p:

I'm the university mascot, fool! That's why they let me in :cool:
And in all seriousness - give the deceased a break eh? It was in his will, and he was a pretty famous guy. Where's YOUR famous dead man dressed up sitting on a chair with a wax head HUH?!
Onearmedbandit
And in all seriousness - give the deceased a break eh? It was in his will, and he was a pretty famous guy. Where's YOUR famous dead man dressed up sitting on a chair with a wax head HUH?!

Are we giving the deceased a break? Okay ... looks like I can't do my appeasement essay on Chamberlain then ... :p:.

And Kings don't need a dead man to represent us ... we've got a castrated lion!

Better do some French work instead now ... :frown: :wink:
Lottelo
Are we giving the deceased a break? Okay ... looks like I can't do my appeasement essay on Chamberlain then ... :p:.

And Kings don't need a dead man to represent us ... we've got a castrated lion!

Better do some French work instead now ... :frown: :wink:

Actually we've still got your castrated lion, and we also have Mr. Bentham's head, still preserved (your boys obviously weren't very good at football eh? :wink: ) in a lovely glass jar. You have super duper new lions which are fixed to the ground because everybody was so devestated by a young Mr. Woolf's radical raid.
Lottelo

Hmm - playing football with Jeremy Bentham's real head - and castrating the Kings lion mascot and throwing it in the Thames seems pretty bloodthirsty and violent to me! :biggrin: :biggrin:

And Jeremy Bentham now has his own security guard ... UCL are wimps! :p:

So weve castrated a lion and we're wimps! PAH! :p:

Better than picking on a dead guy!
Reply 27
cheers guys. thought the choice was goin to be kcl after all anyway. durham as insurance, though a few told me it rivalled oxbridge and was the next best thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending