The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Errr no Bot its cool, cos im looking for exam tips not coursework tips :biggrin:
Reply 2
itsmyname
Errr no Bot its cool, cos im looking for exam tips not coursework tips :biggrin:
haha you made me laugh, thats an automatic response when nobody replies, all the advertising for it.

Anyways, are you doing the new spec? if so what is the title?
Reply 3
samera
haha you made me laugh, thats an automatic response when nobody replies, all the advertising for it.

Anyways, are you doing the new spec? if so what is the title?

Lol I knew it was an automated response

Im on the AQA syllabus, its just called AQA Government & Politics
Reply 4
itsmyname
Lol I knew it was an automated response

Im on the AQA syllabus, its just called AQA Government & Politics

yeh i thought you were being sarcastic but then i thought you werent-makes sense? :p:
Yeh I know its AQA but is it the old speecification or New specification?
Reply 5
I dunno, im not sure because ive checked the book and everything and it doesnt mention anything about if its new or old :-S

I know some colleges have done Unit 1 in January.... sorry I know it doesnt help much but thats cos I'm not so sure myself Lol
Reply 6
Okay so exams tomarow, i have planned to rewrite all my notes and learn the key facts, then i will try and do past papers and watch my time as im quite weak on my timing. Also check some recent political news as examples- do not flood yourself with loads of examples, you only need about 2 for each issue. Good luck!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending