The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
How could they not notice :eek: a baby must make a fair difference to a 12 year olds body.
wow shes starting early with the abortions, record breaker material
Reply 42
What is the world coming to? Just so so so wrong.
Reply 43
I honestly dont think the excuse 'they didnt know about pregnancy' applies to 12 year olds anymore, I really dont.
wow just wow
Tsk
Reply 46
oh dear oh dear ...society down the drain
The guy was 15 and slept with her when she was 11... what a dick.
Reply 48
Anything to get into the Guinness World Records book, eh?
So when the child's 18, the mother will be 30...
I have to be honest, when this happens it both disgusts and depresses me. How can a girl of 12 be able to cope emotionally and physically with a baby. Why didn't her parents know she had a "one night stand"? Why didn't they use a condom? Infact to be fair I barely knew what a condomn was at 12. Her parents have a lot to answer from, in my opinion.
"Broken Britain" is becoming a cliche, but it's certainly true that there is something seriously wrong with society if this is becoming an acceptable phenomenon and something people simply replt to with pity.
fabulous_darling
Just thinking back to what I was like when I was 12... I was obsessed with Steps, my social life consisted of same-sex sleepovers where we'd watch cheesy films and have midnight feats, I barely knew what sex was. There was no chance I could have coped with having a baby. I feel sorry for this girl, she's obviously been let down somewhere along the way, either by her parents or her school.
Exactly!! I had only just started to like boys at this point, let alone been thinking about sex! It's pretty shocking to think how much has changed in the 10 years (oh gosh, that made me feel old!) since I was 12...
Ehmo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-385968/Girl-11-Britains-youngest-mother.html
Check that.
Daily Mail thought they'd drop a clue as to where the girl came from... 'my wee brother'. :eek: Scotland?
"

Hmm yes. Though the other clue is 'The youngster, who lives near Edinburgh' :wink:

But interesting article.
Reply 53
Ehmo
LOL I noticed that- hypocrites, they live with the girl and they didn't spot it in nine months.

"They can’t help what their son did and we don’t blame his parents." (but we do want him to die, slowly, and painfully)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-385968/Girl-11-Britains-youngest-mother.html

Check that.
Daily Mail thought they'd drop a clue as to where the girl came from... 'my wee brother'. :eek: Scotland?

"She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.
She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy." WHATTT

There is a flaw here: "Last updated at 16:17 12 May?s 2006"
Reply 54
Pathetic how young girls in society are these days.
Why did they mention that she's white? What's that got to do with it? lol
Reply 56
BillV3
There is a flaw here: "Last updated at 16:17 12 May?s 2006"

i think its two seperate girlies as one was aware shewas pregnant and the other gave birth unexpectedly (Y)
Reply 57
just aplain wrong
Reply 58
Saenia
i think its two seperate girlies as one was aware shewas pregnant and the other gave birth unexpectedly (Y)

That's what I was getting at I think alot of people in the thread are mistaking girl #1 and girl #2 as being the same person judging by some responses.
Reply 59
"and lives in a deprived part of the South West" my bets on Camborne or Redruth *hides*

Latest

Trending

Trending