The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ask your school, or it might be on freeexampapers.com
lazyman987
ask your school, or it might be on freeexampapers.com

how do you view the papers on that site, it keeps saying something about shutting down and Admit being shot :s-smilie:.

OP, you could try your teachers, but usually exam boards don't put them up yet in case teachers want to use them for mocks -- or so I've been led to believe.
Reply 3
SpiritedAway
how do you view the papers on that site, it keeps saying something about shutting down and Admit being shot :s-smilie:.

OP, you could try your teachers, but usually exam boards don't put them up yet in case teachers want to use them for mocks -- or so I've been led to believe.

yea, i just saw that now as well. i don't really use it though, so i dunno :frown:
SpiritedAway

http://www.freeexampapers.com/Dndex.php?d=QSBMZXZlbA==&category=free_past_papers&ln=en;is_bot=false

Try on there.
It might not have all the '09 papers for all the subjects, but should have a fair amount :smile:
Reply 5
lazyman987
yea, i just saw that now as well. i don't really use it though, so i dunno :frown:

You go right to the bottom and click GCE Alevel then all the subjects come up.
Reply 6
There are no AQA or OCR papers, either you can ask your exams officer/teacher to go online to the secure area. Or simply order them directly from AQA or OCR. They will not be published online until the Autumn as teachers use them for Year 12 AS and Year 13 A2 Mock exams for the current year.
Reply 7
dynamic1
There are no AQA or OCR papers, either you can ask your exams officer/teacher to go online to the secure area. Or simply order them directly from AQA or OCR. They will not be published online until the Autumn as teachers use them for Year 12 AS and Year 13 A2 Mock exams for the current year.

is that the reason why?
in that case, why are specimen papers not on eaqa aswell?
Reply 8
It says on Edexcel's website:

http://www.edexcel.com/notices/Pages/question-papers.aspx

Papers and mark schemes will always initially be released as secure content, and will remain secure for a year, after which they will be made publicly available. This is in response to feedback from teachers, who have told us they would like the latest materials to be available for their use only.
Reply 9
dynamic1

Papers and mark schemes will always initially be released as secure content, and will remain secure for a year, after which they will be made publicly available. This is in response to feedback from teachers, who have told us they would like the latest materials to be available for their use only.

Selfish ****s.
SpiritedAway

I think you're clicking June 2009, which if you think about it, hasn't happened yet :p:
Reply 11
Adam92
Selfish ****s.

You can always order them directly from the examboard :smile: They've been available for many weeks in paper format :smile: Although Mark Schemes and Examiners Report are not in print until early May! :frown:
dynamic1

What I don't understand is that the June 2008 past papers and mark schmems were meant to be available on their past papers website in "February/March". Now it's late April I would like to know why they still haven't released them yet?
Reply 13
Car Expert
What I don't understand is that the June 2008 past papers and mark schmems were meant to be available on their past papers website in "February/March". Now it's late April I would like to know why they still haven't released them yet?

The one year rule means, it's June 09 when they will upload them. It's all due to the teachers not wanting them accessible to students until a year after the exam! As it's clearly stated on the boards website.

Latest