The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
leala4628
Hi, I was just wondering if this dizziness is a sign of allergies? I developed an allergy to milk last year ( I actually think I've had a minor form of it for a while but it got much more severe last year) and I started feeling ill all the time and as well as an upset stomach I used to feel dizzy and sickly. Then whenever I eat something now with milk in (I try to stay away from it but some foods contain traces and it doesn't always make it clear so I just have to try things and then rule them out) I get this dizzy feeling back and I'm wondering if it's like a drop in blood pressure that can be caused by allergies or something. Sorry to ask you as you probably get LOADS of medical questions but my doctor wouldn't listen so I need information before going back and making her listen...

Also sorry for bursting in on this thread, interestingly I also have hayfever and when I was younger I used to get terrible rashes EVERYWHERE but now I don't although I get the odd small outbreak. My other symptoms have been worse than ever this year up to now though.

You need to :doctor:

Tell them what you've just posted here. If the Doctor doesn't listen, go and see another one! Don't let them fob you off, especially if the condition is interfering with your day to day life.
Reply 21
I second fexofenadine hydrochloride. Brilliant stuff.

Latest