The Student Room Group

Sex hurts for me, will taking a pain killer help?

Ive only started having sex with my boyfriend. we have done it 3 times, i cant go on top because it hurts too much. im very tight he's very thick so i hurts me alot. i do get turned on and we have plenty of lube and i get wet anyway, ive had tests and im perfectly fine down there... so im guessing its just because im stll new to it and havent done it much.

so would it help ease the pain if i took a painkiller before sex?
I'm not sure about taking a painkiller, but I thought I'd tell you what I do:
Sex hurts me every time and I've been having sex with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years! The only way I can make it less painful, and more enjoyable for me, is to stimulate my clit whilst we're having sex (literally just shove my hand between us!) That way, I'm getting pleasure that I wouldn't usually (intercourse doesn't 'do' anything for me) and it takes my mind off the pain/uncomfortableless.
I hope that helps! If you do try taking a painkiller, please let me know if it helps!
Reply 2
Hi,

Taking a painkiller would pressumably mean it hurts a little less, if taken in advance. However I don't think this is that great a long-term plan. Firstly, you'd need to know when you're having sex cause painkillers work best if taken before the pain starts. Secondly, you're pumping unnecessary chemicals into your body to null pain that you could try to avoid through more natural methods, so that you're not taking a pill every time, but looking to make sex less painful permanently :smile:.

I was going to suggest lube etc, but it seems you already use it and have plenty of moisture. To be honest, sex three times isn't very much. For me, it didn't hurt at all the first time, but for a couple of weeks after it could be slightly uncomfortable just as the penis was entering me - sometimes you just need to stretch out a bit, so you'll need to have sex a few more times as your skin expands naturally. You should find, hopefully, that it gets less painful over time.

You say sex hurts when you're on top. Does it also hurt when he is on top? Cause I would suggest sticking with whatever is least painful for now, as you get used to it and stretch out, then once sex becomes less painful it should be like that in other positions too.

Alcohol might help in the same way that a painkiller would. Otherwise try a hot bath beforehand so you're really relaxed?
I have recently made love to my princess, she is always dripping down there but I still find it hard to fit it all in and I'm not the biggest I'm only just above average but she always pulls it out cause she's saying it hurts to much I tried ****ing her as slowly asi can but sometimes I try and put it a lil deeper with higher tempo but it don't work out to well it really puts her off, she keeps on saying it hurts to much and that she hates herself because she wants us to have sex properly ,she only slepped with one guy before me, what are the suggestions what should we try we haven't used lube yet to be honest we don't even need that cause she produses enough body moisture anyway, would pain killers help her if she took some??
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest