The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've not even had any coursework, I'm just too ******* lazy.
Over 15 exams too :cry:
Reply 21
me, i know i really should and that but i just haven't been able to bring my self to start. Am starting to panic. I go back to 6th form tomorrow and i've completely wasted my easter hols. Haven't even finished all my homework yet.
I havent. Cos I'm stupid. But as from tomorrow I'll have 7 weeks, so if I can manage around 3-4 hours of revision each day, I think I'll be ok.
I haven't, but I have like 2 free weeks before my exams start, so I'm not panicking
Reply 24
caroline147
Me.
I'm going to fail everything.

ME TOO AARGH *rips at own hair*
Revision is for fags.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I've only been revising my psychology. Well I say revise... What I really mean is actually doing work I missed :frown:
Reply 27
Me! I'm finding it difficult to get motivated because I only need to average mid D's thanks to my AS grades. :woo:
Reply 28
caroline147
I've not even had any coursework, I'm just too ******* lazy.
Over 15 exams too :cry:

Same position.

At least you guys have the excuse of coursework. I'm just plain ol' lazy.
Me.

I have [quickly counts on fingers] seven exams coming up.

But I actually don't have that much to revise for. I know there's no point starting to revise Lit yet, because I'll have forgotten it by the time the exam gets here anyway. I know what's best for me. I'm constantly thinking about stuff anyway, so if I actually start focussing on it this early then I'll only get saturated and my ideas are less likely to be as fresh. And tbh a lot of stuff just comes to me in the exam. So I'll start that 1-2 weeks before the exams, which are in [cue fingers again] about six weeks, I think? Or is it seven? I lost count. Anyway, they're on the 8th and 10th June.

The rest I can just blag.

Why yes, I do have an amazing attitude to my work.

Why yes, I do hope to get AAA in these exams.
Reply 30
lella_m
I'm just chillin' :awesome:

I don't have many exams to worry about as I did the majority in January :smile:

that's exactly what I've been doing, but now that exams are about a month away I realise maybe I should start revising and will start tomorrow hopefully.
We're all doomed!!!111!!
I've not started revision yet. My first A level exam is in two days... ****.
Me. But I should be starting next week. Just this last piece of coursework then it's hardcore revision, baby!
My french exam is in the morning ..
I haven't revised one bit ...
Reply 35
I just started today :] *Gloats*

I started around now for GCSEs, it should all work out somehow...
Reply 36
lella_m
You can wing GCSEs, you can't wing everything else after it

Damn, plan A ruined. Now I'll have to go to plan B and build that time machine D:
Reply 37
meee :smile:
Reply 38
I need to start for my 8exams!
Reply 39
I haven't really done much, about 2 hours total.

Latest