The Student Room Group

Am i the only one?

Okay, so basically im doing my A2s in the summer :frown: and i do Geography,Psychology and Biology. But, im still wading through a geography coursework resit which is taking forever. Dont get me wrong i have done a fair bit but nothing compared to january. My first exam is 1st June and thats an AS resit, the first A2 is 5th June. So i was wondering...
1) Am i the only one who hasnt properly gotten into it?
2) Do you think i still have time to prepare myself?:eek3:
Reply 1
I havnt done anything :smile: dont worry
i didnt in january either and i did good. :o:
Omg, there is definitely no hope for you. You may as well end it all now.

/ 1) Nope. I haven't either.
2) Yes. Use every single day of study leave wisely. Depending on how much is actually simply 'revising' stuff you already know and how much will have to be re-learning topics will obviously affect it. But you should be fine.
Reply 3
To be honest, I haven't been revising as hard as last year. I think it's because for half my subjects, we haven't finished the course yet.

Good luck for exams everybody :smile:
Reply 4
i don't do tests only coursework lucky me :smile:
Reply 5
Bubblegummy
Omg, there is definitely no hope for you. You may as well end it all now.

/ 1) Nope. I haven't either.
2) Yes. Use every single day of study leave wisely. Depending on how much is actually simply 'revising' stuff you already know and how much will have to be re-learning topics will obviously affect it. But you should be fine.

:eek: i thought the first bit was you being serious
Reply 6
I really need to start revising too. Can't seem to motivate myself in this awesome weather!

Latest