The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

angel D
we have no course work (our teacher thinks we get enough in other subjects) its an easy enough subject to pass as long as you can give both sides of an arguement and know a few religious quotes and key words

but i didnt take it cos it was easy i took it cos it helps you listen to people views more and consider both sides of the argument

lol ur teacher seems to of had the right idea :wink: lol xoxo
zhivago
I don't have a clue about the RE grade boundaries, but I do know that the only "mickey mouse" subject I'm taking is PE, and for a supposed "thick" subject, the grade boundaries are also extremely high. Although, it is quite an easy subject - it's Biology combined with common knowledge - I find the Biology bit the easier!

For example, in my December Mock I got 84% and yet, I got a B. 85% was an A. and 95% was an A*!!! Quel Suprise! I was shocked, and to be honest, I'm now thinking what if I do well in all my other exams (As, A*s etc), and then get a nice fat B in PE! lol. Well, I guess I wouldn't actually find it that funny but....

So yeah, I can comprehend that RE too might have high grade boundaries...Maybe they do it that way to put people off, who are just considering taking these sort of subjects as "sit off" lessons...

PE aint a thick subject at all its extremely hard especially the theory and the practicals are gruelling if you aren't fit enough for them and the dredded bleep tests.... lots of my friends do PE and none of them are passing because they didnt recognise the work load they had to do.... xoxo

Latest