The Student Room Group

URGENT needed revision notes for Philosophy AQA

I am begging humbly on my knees for revsions notes. Here is my plea and my story.

I am a mature student who enrolled via home learning to do A-level sociology and philosophy in 9 months. While running my own business and caring for my elderly grandparents (one has demture), I have been studying like crazy. During the 9 months of study in Novemeber my Grandma was extermely ill and was bed ridden for over 7 weeks. I was down there in all my free time taking care of them both.

My exams start may 12th and am trying to compile revsion notes and there is no way I can get all this done and learn everything in time. So any one with note please please please could you share with me.

I need:
Theory of knowledge
Religion
Descartes
Theory of Mind
Hume

The exam board is AQA

Please help me not only do I want to pass but I have also paid over £1000 to take these courses. Thanks in advance
One very stressed and worried
Siobhan
Reply 1
amicusrats
I am begging humbly on my knees for revsions notes. Here is my plea and my story.

I am a mature student who enrolled via home learning to do A-level sociology and philosophy in 9 months. While running my own business and caring for my elderly grandparents (one has demture), I have been studying like crazy. During the 9 months of study in Novemeber my Grandma was extermely ill and was bed ridden for over 7 weeks. I was down there in all my free time taking care of them both.

My exams start may 12th and am trying to compile revsion notes and there is no way I can get all this done and learn everything in time. So any one with note please please please could you share with me.

I need:
Theory of knowledge
Religion
Descartes
Theory of Mind
Hume

The exam board is AQA

Please help me not only do I want to pass but I have also paid over £1000 to take these courses. Thanks in advance
One very stressed and worried
Siobhan

Is this AS or A2? New spec or old?
I made some notes for the AS new spec
'cor' made some notes for the old one
You can also maybe check up some topics on the wiki
Reply 2
old spec

Latest

Trending

Trending