The Student Room Group
???
Reply 2
The Chemistry Synoptic is also a concern for me, it will determine the difference between my A or B grade!!!

I've just been consolidating my knowledge and doing plenty of past questions and knowing how the marks are awarded.

Even those people who have not started yet, it is never too late, just start asap!
dynamic1
The Chemistry Synoptic is also a concern for me, it will determine the difference between my A or B grade!!!

I've just been consolidating my knowledge and doing plenty of past questions and knowing how the marks are awarded.

Even those people who have not started yet, it is never too late, just start asap!

same here!
Reply 4
Oh my days! Synoptic looks like a mission impossible :frown:

Has anyone got any advice for me on how to deal with these 40 heart-destroying multiple choice questions from aqa?
anyone doing OCR salters (ridicolous exam board,same level of work as in university :rollseyes:...synoptic not so bad,i find the 1st A2 paper more difficult
Reply 6
I don't think everyone on TSR is doing chemistry revision.
Reply 7
It's not going.
I mean, I'm trying, it's just not having any beneficial effect. And unifying concepts is killing me.
Reply 8
i've done a few hours, nothing sank in. I cant remember any reaction conditions/mechanisms and its frustrating. The only one i've got down is formation of diazo compounds but give it a day and i'll forget that also.

so to conclude it's going badly!
Reply 9
Crap, basically. I simply don't understand half of it. And I have a mock next week too so it means I have even more reason to panic.
Bloody ridiculously pathetically at the moment.
It'd help if I actually start it.

Latest