The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well sending them back to their own country would be stupid. Life imprisonment in the country they are spying on is the only real way to deal with them...

Or just imprisoning them until the information they have gained becomes so old it's unimportant.
Reply 2
They should be exchanged for their spies or diplomatic incentives, which is what Iran is looking for at the moment. We can't execute spies any more in this country, it's against EU law. But that said if we wanted someone to disappear we could easily arrange it and no one would ever know. -
Reply 3
Varies slightly from country to country I imagine. Torture generally (to extract the information). Then possibly attempt to turn them into a double agent if required. Then they die in an 'accident' or are put in prison or are used as political bargaining chips.
Reply 4
Oladz
Varies slightly from country to country I imagine. Torture generally (to extract the information). Then possibly attempt to turn them into a double agent if required. Then they die in an 'accident' or are put in prison or are used as political bargaining chips.

Russian approach with British spies in 2006...shame them!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1508684/British-agents-caught-red-handed-by-Russia.html
Watch Spooks.
I swear they just take one of them tablets that kills them so they can't be forced to give info? - damn, they told us exactly how it works in school last week, forgot now :frown:
Reply 7
Student2806
Watch Spooks.

:awesome:
Reply 8
Student2806
Watch Spooks.

I am sorry, but I don't watch British TV shows. They are just not that good.
UGeNe
I am sorry, but I don't watch British TV shows. They are just not that good.

Spooks is brilliant, although as a Russian(?) you may not like it - it tends to paint your country in a bad light.
Reply 10
Student2806
Spooks is brilliant, although as a Russian(?) you may not like it - it tends to paint your country in a bad light.

At least now the focus has mostly shifted to Muslim extremists.

Evil Russians vs. Muslim Terrorists
Reply 11
UGeNe

No, the last season was on mental ruskies.
UGeNe

Evil Russians vs. Muslim Terrorists

Actually, the Russians double-crossed Harry at the end of last season and bundled him into the boot of a car.
Reply 13
moreiniho
No, the last season was on mental ruskies.

I was talking about Hollywood, i.e. movies in general!

Mental? Let me guess the brave British agents managed to apprehend some crazy Ruskies...
Reply 14
Cant believe that they

Spoiler

at the end of the last series!
Reply 15
Generally speaking, nothing would happen. Literally.

Latest

Trending

Trending