Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

everytime a lift up my head i feal dizzy for like 2 seconds

Announcements Posted on

sometimes not always. what is it you think?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    low blood pressure, thats what my doc said mine was
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    sometimes not always. what is it you think?
    dont know why youve gone anonymous,....
    how long are you lying down for
    how fast do you lift your head up...

how heavy is your head?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how much are you eating?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I always get this. Or when I've been laying down ages it takes me a while to get my head back to normal so i can walk.

Nooo idea what it is.

but hows dat possible? the other day i visited my GP and she took my blood pressure and said it was perfect
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctors, we cant say for sure what it could be blah blah, the doctor will be able to see what they think it is. Make and appointment when you can go next
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Definitely necessary to post as anonymous...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Calm down. Everyone gets that. Rush of blood to the head.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but hows dat possible? the other day i visited my GP and she took my blood pressure and said it was perfect
    There is a thing called posteral hypotension where apon changing for example sitting to standing you have a drop in blood pressure causing you to feel dizzy, is it after you have gone from one position to another, or just when you look up? As i said go to the doctors about this, if you havent already.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Take multivitamin and iron tablets, it helped mine a bit and made me feel a bit livelier.

I still get it, but my blood pressure is pretty low.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rollover, pudding)
    how much are you eating?
    i dont eat much, i eat lots of meat though - dunno if that helps

i don't eat sweats, nor drink fizzy drinks. however, i haven't been going to the gym lately because of revision, tbh i don't go out the house at all apart from going uni and mosque on friday. i am always in my room constaantly revising and when i take a break i am always on tsr, msn chatting, playing video games, watching tv and thats about it - pretty sedintary (sp?)

i drink lots of water though, my room is full of water bottles

oh **** i forgot to tick anon, oh well

(Original post by rollover, pudding)
    how much are you eating?

i don't eat sweats, nor drink fizzy drinks. however, i haven't been going to the gym lately because of revision, tbh i don't go out the house at all apart from going uni and mosque on friday. i am always in my room constaantly revising and when i take a break i am always on tsr, msn chatting, playing video games, watching tv and thats about it - pretty sedintary (sp?)

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Blocked sinuses?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)

oh **** i forgot to tick anon, oh well
    dw about it, no need for anon anyways, really

maybe eat more if you feel you don't enough? i dunno really. i get dizziness standing up if i don't eat enough; maybe leave your room just for a 10 minute walk to get some fresh air, though, like, once a day. would be a welcome break, surely? :]
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I get this quite a lot sometimes, it generally always happens if I'm like sweeping something with a dustpan and brush :confused:

I know it happens if you get up too quickly or something, but I don't think I get up that quick lol.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    it mainly happens when im studying because my head is alway down and then when i suddenly look up i get dizzy for like 2-3 seconds
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Take multivitamin and iron tablets, it helped mine a bit and made me feel a bit livelier.

I still get it, but my blood pressure is pretty low.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I was severely anaemic, I used to have this a lot - It's not as bad now though (anaemia has also improved). I'm wondering if it could be to do with this (possible anaemia?)? Though it's probably not but I just thought I'd chip in anyway :p:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    could be labrynthitis... my friend had it

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2009
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.