The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 1
So no one then doing media production here?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
My cousin did Media Production at DMU two years ago and she is currently working in a call centre! The job prospects are dire unless you have family links to the business or you are prepared to do a lot of unpaid work as a gofer.
Reply 3
jinglepupskye
My cousin did Media Production at DMU two years ago and she is currently working in a call centre! The job prospects are dire unless you have family links to the business or you are prepared to do a lot of unpaid work as a gofer.

Oh dam
Reply 4
One of my closest friends did Media Production a year ago and he's currently working in a take away for his parents. He mentions that they only teach you the basics e.g. photoshop without going into depth and the way they teach it is so boring and mundane that you'll most likely spend your own time trying to learn it from home and he only chose it because he was interested in the content and had links with the BBC.
Reply 5
IcEmAn911
One of my closest friends did Media Production a year ago and he's currently working in a take away for his parents. He mentions that they only teach you the basics e.g. photoshop without going into depth and the way they teach it is so boring and mundane that you'll most likely spend your own time trying to learn it from home and he only chose it because he was interested in the content and had links with the BBC.

Well i'm giving it a year and after then I will decided if it's worth continuing or not... i'd need to experence some independence.
Reply 6
SFsucks
Well i'm giving it a year and after then I will decided if it's worth continuing or not... i'd need to experence some independence.

Aren't you interested in Computer Science because it has some similarities...
Reply 7
IcEmAn911
Aren't you interested in Computer Science because it has some similarities...

Nope
Reply 8
SFsucks
Nope

Well I hope it goes well for you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending