The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think it depends from girl to girl. Mine is about 2 weeks :frown:
Reply 2
Gyno?
28 days for an average cycle, so it depends on how long your period lasts.
It depends on the person and lifestyle I think. There is no way I could be pregnant or anything and I haven't had one for 3-4 months (actually lost count)!!!!! Apparently it's because I'm sporty and train twice a day but I don't know if that's the real reason?
Reply 5
(edited 11 years ago)
Periods are usually monthly, so there should be about 28 days between the start of every period. But many girls experience otherwise. I have irregular ones and consulted my doctor about this. He did some tests and diagnosed me with PCOS. But not everyone with strange patterns has a problem. Some women are just like that.
Reply 7
so, the last time I started bleeding was like 23rd March, and it finished on like 30th March, so if we take the 28 days I should have really started again 4 weeks later on 20th April?
Reply 8
Anonymous
so, the last time I started bleeding was like 23rd March, and it finished on like 30th March, so if we take the 28 days I should have really started again 4 weeks later on 20th April?

If we take the 28 days theen yes. But in my case it can be anything between 4 weeks and 6. Everyone is different.
Reply 9
I remember from back in the days of sex ed that they used to tell us it was between 21-36 days. Mine is usually about 27-30 days though (it varies a lot).

Latest