The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol. D Double E lost credibility after he was filmed on youtube running from like 5 kids. What do you mean by robbed: they were stuck up or they left their things unattended and then someone took their stuff? I don't even know where Slough is so it's not really ghetto.
Reply 2
Jingers
Lol. D Double E lost credibility after he was filmed on youtube running from like 5 kids. What do you mean by robbed: they were stuck up or they left their things unattended and then someone took their stuff? I don't even know where Slough is so it's not really ghetto.

You not knowing where Slough is makes you ignorant, not it insignificant.
Jingers

Stuck up, Slough is west of London. Its crime rate is just as bad if not worse than Brixton and Hackney for certain crimes. Unless you have been there, you won't really know if its hood or not... I live in east London but originally from Slough and trust me, its HOOD!
Reply 4
I don't know about ghetto, but it's certainly a ****hole.

Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow
Swarm over, Death!

Come, bombs, and blow to smithereens
Those air-conditioned, bright canteens,
Tinned fruit, tinned meat, tinned milk, tinned beans
Tinned minds, tinned breath.

-- John Betjeman
Reply 5
MC REN
You not knowing where Slough is makes you ignorant, not it insignificant.

Not really. If it was so significant then it'd be notorious for its crime.
Jingers
Not really. If it was so significant then it'd be notorious for its crime.

It is! Slough is one of the main distributors of drugs throughout the whole of the UK. Please tell me where has the highest gun crime in the UK!
Isnt Eton basically in Slough :tongue:
FyreFight
I don't know about ghetto, but it's certainly a ****hole.

Same thing!

Oxford dictionary definition of Ghetto: ''A slum area, occupied by a minority group or groups.''

Slough aka mini Pakistan/Jamaica (but more pakistani)
Reply 9
Turdburger
Isnt Eton basically in Slough :tongue:

Yeh it's a couple of miles away. They used to own a lot of the land around here but have been gradually selling it off.

Slough itself can be pretty dodgy no doubt. Also the estates surroundiing it aren't the kind of places you want to be at night. That doesn't mean the whole area's rubbish, windsor and maidenhead are close by and some of the villages that got surrounded by it maintain some nice bits. It's unfair to tar the whole area with the same brush.
LizB
Yeh it's a couple of miles away. They used to own a lot of the land around here but have been gradually selling it off.

Slough itself can be pretty dodgy no doubt. Also the estates surroundiing it aren't the kind of places you want to be at night. That doesn't mean the whole area's rubbish, windsor and maidenhead are close by and some of the villages that got surrounded by it maintain some nice bits. It's unfair to tar the whole area with the same brush.

Yes, Maidenhead and Windsor are very nice! :yep:
Reply 11
King-Panther
D Double E the mc and his boys from East London done a rave in Chalvey in Slough and got robbed!!

its really not a ghetto lol u pussy. its not even that bad, compared to other places - sure its hardly great, but its Okish

man up
Reply 12
King-Panther
Yes, Maidenhead and Windsor are very nice! :yep:

:cool: That's how we roll :p:
Reply 13
Okay then...
rp?
its really not a ghetto lol u pussy. its not even that bad, compared to other places - sure its hardly great, but its Okish

man up

Who you calling pussy? What do you know about Slough? Sloughs crime rate is just as bad if not worse than Brixton and Hackney for certain crimes!! There only worse for robbery and thats because they have tourists. Who wants to visits England's most depressing town (Slough)?
Reply 15
King-Panther
Who you calling pussy? What do you know about Slough? Sloughs crime rate is just as bad if not worse than Brixton and Hackney for certain crimes!! There only worse for robbery and thats because they have tourists. Who wants to visits England's most depressing town?

lol i go there shopping probably once a month ur such a bitch lol grow a pair
rp?

O.k, so where are you from bitch?
rp?

Look it up, the crime rates that is pussyhole!!
Reply 18
King-Panther
It is! Slough is one of the main distributors of drugs throughout the whole of the UK. Please tell me where has the highest gun crime in the UK!

From what I've heard, Deptford, Lewisham, Brixton, 'Pecknarm', Stonebridge, Hackney, Tottenham, Wood Green, Bow etc (I can't even remember these areas off my head) are pretty grim, and they should have loads of guns lol. But crap areas =/= guns.
Reply 19
Lol, chav internet fights.

Latest

Trending

Trending