The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FiveFiveSix
Sadly, this.

FiveFiveSix is back, and a bottle of whiskey poorer. Bring it on.

Put... the keyboard.... down.

Or at least share the whiskey. Whisky or whiskey?
Reply 81
teashoci
yes. The fact is that Britain will be a better place wthout them.

Why, exactly?
smellslikemarmite
Put... the keyboard.... down.

Or at least share the whiskey. Whisky or whiskey?

Neverrrr :p:

Whiskey, m'dear. I'm not currently flush enough to afford whisky. Bushmills, to be precise. You'd be welcome to some, but I've left the pub. Got a very nice bottle of Chivas Regal Revolve sitting downstairs though...

Besides, I'm sobering up now, sadly... Still waiting for throbber's denial that he's another know-nothing, civvy wannabe though! :yep:
Xenia Onatopp
It really doesn't matter, I'm sure such things would have been discovered sooner or later.

What a retarded response.
FiveFiveSix

Whiskey, m'dear. I'm not currently flush enough to afford whisky. Bushmills, to be precise. You'd be welcome to some, but I've left the pub. Got a very nice bottle of Chivas Regal Revolve sitting downstairs though...

Besides, I'm sobering up now, sadly... Still waiting for throbber's denial that he's another know-nothing, civvy wannabe though! :yep:

Heh, you're not on arrse now :p:
Reply 85
Bax-man
Why, exactly?

muslims are a threat to the british publc due to terrorist activities. The presence of muslims is a threat to our culture, freedom of speech, values, way of life, tradtions. etc.
Already you are instuting backwards ideology such as sharia law.

even the "moderate" muslims undermine The core values of britian just by being in this country. Britain will be a better place without muslims FACT
FiveFiveSix

I hate these people who witter on about the armed forces like they know it all, and that all soldiers are basically gun-toting, bloodthirsty cavemen. Not everyone joins the army to kill.

(Nice choice on the alcohol btw)
Jay Riall
Heh, you're not on arrse now :p:

Clearly :p: But read up, and you'll find he started the whole more military than thou pissing contest, I'm just happy to run with it because the last time I checked, the card in my wallet said 'British Army' :yep:
smellslikemarmite
I hate these people who witter on about the armed forces like they know it all, and that all soldiers are basically gun-toting, bloodthirsty cavemen. Not everyone joins the army to kill.

(Nice choice on the alcohol btw)

Quite. I'm perfectly willing to admit I don't know it all, and in the grand scheme of things, I'm very low down in the food chain. The ones that spout off about knowing it all tend to be the ones that have never done a day in uniform however, which I'm not overly shy about pointing out!

I agree, I didn't join the Army to kill. The fringe benefits of raping, looting and pillaging appealed to me much more!
Reply 89
teashoci
muslims are a threat to the british publc due to terrorist activities (1). The presence of muslims is a threat to our culture (2), freedom of speech (3), values (4), way of life, tradtions. etc.
Already you are instuting backwards ideology such as sharia law. (5)

even the "moderate" muslims undermine The core values of britian just by being in this country (6). Britain will be a better place without muslims FACT (7)

(1) The IRA (largely Catholics, some Protestants) have been responsible for more 'terrorist' activity than Muslims.

(2) Our culture? The same culture that has changed over hundreds of years as immigration has shaped our country?

(3) The Government have limited our freedom of speech, not Muslims.

(4) Values? Which ones and how have they been undermined my Islam? The same with way of life and traditions.

(5) Sharia law? You're opposed to having a 'second' legal system in this country? Are you therefore equally opposed to the Jewish courts that exist in this country?

(6) Again, why?

(7) Opinion, not fact. The strength of this country comes from its diversity and tolerance.
Jay Riall
What a retarded response.

Perhaps you could enlighten me, instead of spewing such abstract, infantile drivel.
Reply 91
teashoci
I am disgusted how we treat these men, they have fought and died for our country yet we have preiously refused them settlment.

We refuse them passports and gives citizenship to muslims who would never fght and die for this country. How many muslims are there in the british army?. instead of giving citizenship to people who have ded for our beliefs and freedoms we gve it to scum of the earth asylum seekers and muslms who have destroyed our culture and blown our people up on buses. we need to get our priorties right.

Ooh, you can't say that about the Muslims, it's not politically correct!

Spoiler

Reply 92
FiveFiveSix
Quite. I'm perfectly willing to admit I don't know it all, and in the grand scheme of things, I'm very low down in the food chain. The ones that spout off about knowing it all tend to be the ones that have never done a day in uniform however, which I'm not overly shy about pointing out!

I agree, I didn't join the Army to kill. The fringe benefits of raping, looting and pillaging appealed to me much more!

stop hi jacking my thread. go and PM if you want to talk to your boyfriend
Reply 93
seriously what the hell, why do ALL the topics somehow turn to bash islam and muslims, Do not blame the majority for the mistake of the stupid Minority!
teashoci
stop hi jacking my thread. go and PM if you want to talk to your boyfriend

Stop hijacking bandwidth, you bigot. PM me with your credentials, if you want even a modicum of cooperation from me. Or put them on here, so the other posters can see my accusations are baseless. I'll happily retract the 'civvy' bit, but you're still a tool.

'Mr Foreman, how do you find the accused?'

'Guilty of being an internet warrior and general civvy throbber m'lud.'
Reply 95
Bax-man
(1) The IRA (largely Catholics, some Protestants) have been responsible for more 'terrorist' activity than Muslims.

Their is zero chance of any catholics in britain being radicalised to suicide bomb us, the IRA fought in terms of natonalism not religion. How many arrest are made each month becuase of radaclised muslims. What do you mosquesand islamic schools teach to young muslims ?

(2) Our culture? The same culture that has changed over hundreds of years as immigration has shaped our country?

muslim have not been here hundreds of years. The mass immigraton of muslims really started to happen in the 70s and they are doing mopre to change this country than the nazis were able to.

(3) The Government have limited our freedom of speech, not Muslims.

Rubbish, How many protests have we seen on the street with muslims attempting to castrate britans freedom of speech. threatening us with death and destruction.

(4) Values? Which ones and how have they been undermined my Islam? The same with way of life and traditions.

Too many to menton and you know it.

(5) Sharia law? You're opposed to having a 'second' legal system in this country? Are you therefore equally opposed to the Jewish courts that exist in this country?

the jewish legal system is not a dsgustng, venomous barbaric ideology as sharia is.

(6) Again, why?

(7) Opinion, not fact. The strength of this country comes from its diversity and tolerance.

there you go
Do own goals count as suicide bombings? There were certainly a few of them...

PS. Teaboy, your resoning really is balls - if you're going to be a bigot, at least come up with some half-decent justifications.
Reply 97
AFGHANISTAN: An Islamic group expressed surprise today at reports that RAF spy planes in south Afghanistan have detected Taliban fighters speaking in British accents.

Nimrod surveillance aircraft flying over Helmand province recently picked up voices lapsing from local languages into English with Midlands and Yorkshire accents, according to reports.

Inayat Bunglawala, assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said he was aware that some British Muslims travelled to Afghanistan to fight when hostilities began in 2001.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/world/article.html?in_article_id=98358&in_page_id=64

DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS
Xenia Onatopp
Perhaps you could enlighten me, instead of spewing such abstract, infantile drivel.

Newton - doesn't deserve credit, someone would have discovered gravity eventually.

Einstein - doesn't deserve credit - someone would have discovered the theory of relativity eventually

The only reason you are saying this is because of your prejudice against Muslims, if it was anyone saying that about a British inventor/scientist/mathematician you would not agree.

The Islamic world was far more scientifically advanced than Europe for a great length of time. The Islamic Golden Age
Reply 99
teashoci
AFGHANISTAN: An Islamic group expressed surprise today at reports that RAF spy planes in south Afghanistan have detected Taliban fighters speaking in British accents.

Nimrod surveillance aircraft flying over Helmand province recently picked up voices lapsing from local languages into English with Midlands and Yorkshire accents, according to reports.

Inayat Bunglawala, assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said he was aware that some British Muslims travelled to Afghanistan to fight when hostilities began in 2001.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/world/article.html?in_article_id=98358&in_page_id=64

DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS

I'll refute your other arguments tomorrow - I'm off to bed but a question has hit me - what do you propose to do with second generation immigrants (ie, those born in Britain) or even white British people who have converted to Islam (for example, famous musician Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam)?

Latest

Trending

Trending