The Student Room Group

Visit to Cambridge??

At least one of my students has decided that she'd really like a look round Cam - an excellent
access candidate who will be there or there abouts academically. Trouble is that it's not term time
and won't be again until after forms are due in. Any chance someone (Rachel, Katy, others....) might
be able to do something in the next fortnight?

Or maybe a Monday in Septemer sort of time - as that's going to be my day off and I can bring the
little fella as well :-)

Ian
--
Ian, Cath & Eoin Ford The view from Beccles

Support clubs against Carlton & Granada: Boycott ITV world cup coverage.

You know what to do: delete the dots but leave the .s to reply to us.
Reply 1
In article <[email protected]>, Ian/Cath Ford <[email protected]> wrote:
[q1]>At least one of my students has decided that she'd really like a look round Cam - an excellent[/q1]
[q1]>access candidate who will be there or there abouts academically. Trouble is that it's not term time[/q1]
[q1]>and won't be again until after forms are due in. Any chance someone (Rachel, Katy, others....)[/q1]
[q1]>might be able to do something in the next fortnight?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Or maybe a Monday in September sort of time - as that's going to be my day off and I can bring the[/q1]
[q1]>little fella as well :-)[/q1]

I'd be pleased to say hello, at either time. More usefully....

My own College - and, no doubt, others - will welcome students for visits at any time; given enough
notice they will try to lay on a Director of Studies in the appropriate subject to talk to the
student as well. Just ring the Admissions Office of any College (for Newnham, 01223 335783, others
should all be findable on the Web).

We have an Open Day on July 5th, where there should be current students to talk to as well as staff
(though possibly not in every subject, as many will have gone home); again, ring the office. Other
Open Days are publicised on the Web.

Coming for a College open day or visit (or perhaps more than one) also leaves time for a walk
around the city to get the feel of it; visits to Departments are not quite so easy but can
sometimes be fixed up.

What's her subject?

Katy

Latest

Trending

Trending