The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm having a bit of a freak out, what do you think the question will be about my the aims and data collection. And how would you describe the distrubution of the sites chosen for the study.
Reply 61
Ive just had a last minute thought, you know when you have to refer to your own study, do you say:
'In my study I/ we did.....'
Reply 62
how much preparation/revision has everyone actually done for this? i just spent today going through possible questions we could get but theres really so little you can do.. starting to worry now though!
Reply 63
Also when do you accept and reject the hypothsis? Im confused?
Reply 64
Whoever said that you get given a new pre-release in the exam is WRONG! Hence why you can't write on your coloured original copy and MUST take it to the exam...... :/
Reply 65
How did people think this exam went?!
Reply 66
sgill14
How did people think this exam went?!

Pretty well, didnt think there was anything out of the ordinary.
Reply 67
yeah, i thought it was pretty standard, bit pissed off i didnt quite finish the paper (because my handwriting is sooo slow), and i thought i answered the questions pretty well. dropped 9 marks for definite, so i can drop around 30 more marks out of the questions i answered, and i dont think i did drop that much, so i think i will be fine
Reply 68
xoxsamxox
Whoever said that you get given a new pre-release in the exam is WRONG! Hence why you can't write on your coloured original copy and MUST take it to the exam...... :/

what happened then?

What are the grade boundary things?

Like how much do you need to get out of 100 on the paper to get like a B or an A?
Reply 69
Yeah I thought it was preety cool... 6 marks advantages and disadvantages of using the float is likely to be point marked thought that was rather yuk! Advantages - cheap? able to calculate an average? Trial clearly showed successful? Disadvantages - flow metre would give a more accurate measurement? could be stopped by obstacles if not placed in middle of river? could become saturated affecting results downstream or oranges may be different sizes if different ones used (i really did not have a clue) hahaaa
Reply 70
Oobey
what happened then?

What are the grade boundary things?

Like how much do you need to get out of 100 on the paper to get like a B or an A?

its usually around 55 for an A out of 100

Latest

Trending

Trending