The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They all look ridiculous
Reply 2
I like them :biggrin:
Guys in skinny jeans = :love:

There's one guy who always posts in the 'what are you wearing' thread who is the best example of this everrrrrrrrrr, lol.
Reply 4
Sakura-Chan
Guys in skinny jeans = :love:

hello ;]
Reply 5
the only guy to ever look alright in skinny jeans is renton from trainspotting
I'd never dream of wearing skinny jeans, being pretty tall it'd make my legs look like broom handles and I would look top heavy, like a flamingo. I have a ready made excuse besides the fact that I hate that indie kid type style, nothing in topman fits me besides sunglasses.
They're hardly new, they've been worn for years.

I wear skinny jeans (but not super-skinny). I don't have chicken-thin legs. They're just jeans. I don't get the obsession of criticism.

EDIT:

Ones like these

are fine on guys, not skin tight but fitting well.

But ones like these

are just too tight and look like girl jeans.
Reply 8
A is for Awesome
They're hardly new, they've been worn for years.

I wear skinny jeans (but not super-skinny). I don't have chicken-thin legs. They're just jeans. I don't get the obsession of criticism.

Never said they were new.
Jay Deeee
Never said they were new.

I know but F+B seems to be having this big obsession with them lately.
Why you'd ever want to advertise chicken legs is beyond me.It makes people look like Micky Mouse.
Reply 11
KimKallstrom
Why you'd ever want to advertise chicken legs is beyond me.It makes people look like Micky Mouse.

exactly!

they're horrible, they look rubbish on girls and even worse on guys.

they should be banned and all of them should be collected and burned in a bonfire.:devil: :evilbanana: :evil:
ibs137
exactly!

they're horrible, they look rubbish on girls and even worse on guys.

they should be banned and all of them should be collected and burned in a bonfire.:devil: :evilbanana: :evil:

Ok I can accept that people don't like them on guys, but how the hell can you object to a girl wearing skinny jeans!?

Would you rather they wore baggy, illfitting jeans that didn't show off their fabulous behinds?

/\ hawt

From the waist down :coma: But he'd have to lose those god awful converse.
Reply 15
A is for Awesome
Ok I can accept that people don't like them on guys, but how the hell can you object to a girl wearing skinny jeans!?

Would you rather they wore baggy, illfitting jeans that didn't show off their fabulous behinds?

/\ hawt

hmm.. ye.. i suppose it's not too bad on girls.. (as long as they're not fat).

but i think these are better...

Personally, I think Davey Havok of AFI is about the only person who can get away with it, but he's so over the top that it hardly matters :love: I can't find a decent pic tho :frown: they all seem to be of his top half.
Otherwise – please god no. They just don't look good! On anyone (and I'm not just limiting this to guys – ANYONE)
Sakura-Chan

From the waist down :coma: But he'd have to lose those god awful converse.

Can't stand people like that dude!What a poser.I mean,anybody who is a proper ACDC fan....

1)would never get skinny girl jeans

2)would not spend 3 days sorting out his girl hair

3)wouldn't stand in that girl fashion.

Poser!!!Look at the guy.What a douche.
KimKallstrom
Can't stand people like that dude!What a poser.I mean,anybody who is a proper ACDC fan....

1)would never get skinny girl jeans

2)would not spend 3 days sorting out his girl hair

3)wouldn't stand in that girl fashion.

Poser!!!Look at the guy.What a douche.

Yeah I know, hence why I said from the waist down only :p:

Latest