DaneCook
Lmfao at you.

Come on then, expand on this.

Man I love this debate.
Reply 41
Shryke
Come on then, expand on this.

Man I love this debate.

There is nothing to expand on, it's simple. No, you don't pull them off.
Reply 42
DaneCook
There is nothing to expand on, it's simple. No, you don't pull them off.

Alright, sooo all the people on lookbook who vote me up upon seeing me are wrong?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's just so subjective that the whole debate is a waste of time.
Reply 43
Shryke
Alright, sooo all the people on lookbook who vote me up upon seeing me are wrong?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's just so subjective that the whole debate is a waste of time.

Took you long enough to work that one then. Or you hold me in such high esteem that my laughing at you means that my opinion is objective? Ofcourse it's subjective, there was no need to quote or reply to me.
Live your life.
Ugh I HATE when guys wear skinny jeans. Just WAY too fem for me. That, straightened hair, long hair, ever having worn any kind of makeup, etc. are serious deal-breakers.

I'm also not a huge fan of cologne, but I know some girls are.
Most guys look awful in skinnies....BUT there happens to be one guy from my college who looks incredibly HOT in them, so I guess some guys can pull it off.
Reply 46
ok i hate them too. unfortunately i associate them with bisexual people - ummm not necessarily a bad thing but its just a link i have made.

however, there is this guy i know who wheres them, who i simultaneously hate and love, and he looks good.

i dont want to see any trousersnake outlines though please, put it away..
Ugh any guy wearing those God-awful skinny jeans NEEDS to be bitch slapped.

Clearly it's the gay boys who wear them.
Some guys can :yep:

Some guys can't!
A is for Awesome
What's that Lassy?

A picture of Ac/Dc?

Wearing what look like skinny jeans?

Oh Dear!

That's the 80s.Dudes who wear them these days are posers.
Basically,I don't like guys wearing skinny jeans!
But there can be exceptions, for instance some of the pictures being posted here- when the jeans are skinny but at teh same time a bit loose.
But when a thin guy with chicken-thin legs wears skinny jeans it looks absolutely horrible!
It doesn't always look that bad, there are a few decent exceptions.
However, when they have big feet and decide to wear converse they look like clowns.
I wear them, I love them, some people don't, is it really that much of an issue? I've seen several threads recently on this :/
Reply 53
if everyone dressed like this...

It would save these discussions. i see lots of people in London who dress like this, with the cap and all.
^ He looks stupid, and like he's **** himself :lolwut:
Reply 55
jayman
if everyone dressed like this...

It would save these discussions. i see lots of people in London who dress like this, with the cap and all.

They also happen to be wannabe Gangsters. "Safe G, Innit!" - My college was full of them...it was near Mosside :biggrin: (top achieving college though)

50 cent for one thing is a c**k....and jeans hangin off like that is stupid, whats wrong wth regular jeans that fit around the waist?
Reply 56
Jay Deeee
They also happen to be wannabe Gangsters. "Safe G, Innit!" - My college was full of them...it was near Mosside :biggrin: (top achieving college though)

50 cent for one thing is a c**k....and jeans hangin off like that is stupid, whats wrong wth regular jeans that fit around the waist?

yup. not too baggy, not too skinny. people take things a bit far, whats wrong with being normal
Diaz89
the only guy to ever look alright in skinny jeans is renton from trainspotting
agree
Tall skinny guys wearing skinnies sometimes works.

Everyone else shouldnt bother. Ever. Never. PLs.
Reply 59
guys in skinny jeans look like they have growth disorders in their feet.

just look at those flippers! they're massive!!

Latest