Stuck

Hello,

I applied for Social Work at:

London Met
Middlesex
Kingston
Goldsmiths
South Bank

I selected them because although they may not be the best universities for other subjects, they seems the better of them for Social Work.

However, I decided this degree is not for me,so, after a rejection from Kingston due to no relevant work experience, I called up London Met, Middlesex and South Bank to consider me for Law. All have accepted.

Now I have two unis to call: Kingston and Goldsmiths, although Goldmisths do not do Law.

I am oredicted 3 A's, although I am not doing very well this year due to being ill, so do you think it is better for me to go through Ucas eXtra, or not?
Reply 1
AishahD
Hello,

I applied for Social Work at:

London Met
Middlesex
Kingston
Goldsmiths
South Bank

I selected them because although they may not be the best universities for other subjects, they seems the better of them for Social Work.

However, I decided this degree is not for me,so, after a rejection from Kingston due to no relevant work experience, I called up London Met, Middlesex and South Bank to consider me for Law. All have accepted.

Now I have two unis to call: Kingston and Goldsmiths, although Goldmisths do not do Law.

I am oredicted 3 A's, although I am not doing very well this year due to being ill, so do you think it is better for me to go through Ucas eXtra, or not?
Social Work to Law is a significant shift and I am wondering what's motivating you to do it. If you really are predicted AAA and are likely to get something reasonably close to that I would have thought your best option would be to start again and reapply next year. The entry requirements for some of the unis you mention are well below what you expect to be able to offer, and of course your choice at the moment will be limited as it's late.

Latest

Trending

Trending