The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Natural Sciences
History/Biology/History with Int'l Relations/Zoology

Then become a teacher
Reply 3
Natural Science, with a focus on physics, or pure physics. With a view to going into engineering.
Reply 4
I'd probably still go for something healthcare related - audiology's fun.

Alternately, teaching might have been an option, or something involving languages as I enjoyed them.
Reply 5
Well if I get ABB or worse, I'll be doing a gap year and applying to biochemistry courses, so I guess I'll say biochemstry or molecular biology, perhaps going into teaching after. :dontknow:
Reply 6
When I was applying I put down audiology as my backup. Now I think that I would rather go for nursing or ODP.
Medicinal Chemistry
I'm still going to keep that teaching window open though. Who knows.
when I was an applicant last year I applied for Biomed with the view of graduate entry medicine if i didnt get the grades which is the case. If i dont make graduate entry then ill be going into university teaching/medical research.

Epidemeology is another interest i may persue if i never make graduate entry
Reply 10
Either a medical writing job or work as an interpreter / translator.
Probaly human sciences or pathology.
erm... be camping out under the bridge begging for money... (for the rest of my life)
Reply 13
actuarial science, to put my maths to good use :/
English Literature.
Human Genetics or Philosophy
in order of realistic-ness, i would go for something like biology teacher or odp or philosophy (somthing i would like to get into but seems way too out there for me to persue properly).
Natsci or Chemistry
I wanted to medicine; predicted AAC so might have got in if I would have started doing something other than doodling in biology. But 5 years at med school< I wanna travel.
Try a joint honours maybe: then you could still do something like chemistry and biology or physics or whatever you like. Employers love it I'm told and you can laways do post-grad if you're still crazy for the Dr.-ness. Good luck wither way x
dunno... dead end job? or law/eng lit/history degree for a degree

Latest

Trending

Trending