The Student Room Group
Take the test the week after that. I dunno about your driving school but with mine you could take the test every monday.
my instructor is like fully booked, as is my test centre :/
Reply 3
I use a passport as ID from when I was like 13 and it's fine.
As long as you still look similar to the passport picture you should be fine.
It's your passport - it has your DoB on it, it doesn't matter what the picture looks like surely? Everyone knows that passport photos are always crappy, so as long as you can answer basic questions about stuff on your passport (i.e. DoB, Place of birth etc.) then I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem.
Reply 6
Your passport will be fine as long as its not expired. Be prepared for a few smart arse comments about your photo from the bouncers :p:
Thanks guys.
You've upped my confidence :smile:
Sockpirate
It's your passport - it has your DoB on it, it doesn't matter what the picture looks like surely? Everyone knows that passport photos are always crappy, so as long as you can answer basic questions about stuff on your passport (i.e. DoB, Place of birth etc.) then I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem.

Ack! Just beat me!

Ah wells, I agree with that, OP.
Reply 9
When I sat my driving test I had the option to keep my provisional and then send it away later to get a full liscence. You could do this?

Your passport should be fine, as long as it hasn't expired! You could also take out something else with your name on it (student card/bank card etc) just incase ...
I used to take my passport out from when I was 13... I actually got ID'd on my ID and got questioned from ym passport!lol fun times... but then again this was oceana.
Reply 11
Unless things have changed - they don't take your licence from you. In fact, you need to keep hold of it as you will be required to send it off to get your full licence.
Jake22
Unless things have changed - they don't take your licence from you. In fact, you need to keep hold of it as you will be required to send it off to get your full licence.

Apparently they offer to take it from you and they do all the work, or you can send it off later as long as it is within 2 years of passing.

Just keep the provisional and send it off when it is at a better time.

Latest

Trending

Trending