The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Planned; although early than expected as they'd only just begun their honeymoon in Santorini,Greece.
Does anyone actually care whether someone was planned or not? Couldn't give two craps about whether anyone here was meticulously planned or conceived in drug fuelled sex binge behind the bike shed.
Planned apparently. I'm not sure if they just don't want to hurt my feelings though by saying I was a mistake.. :o:
Reply 43
Apparently me and my sisters were all happy accidents, but my brother's adopted so obviously he was planned.
Reply 44
I wasn't planned or a mistake really :p:... Haha... there should be a 'neither'. They hadn't decided they definitely wanted a child and would actively try for one but then, on the other hand, they weren't trying not to have child... so were kind of leaving it up to fate :p:...

That said, straight after I was born it was decided they definitely wouldn't have any more children... so I was either perfection (after two other children) or they gave up trying to find the perfect child :p:...
Reply 45
I wasn't planned, apparently. Didn't know she had a bun in the oven until 6 months.
ghanglish
Hang on ... I'll just shout down the stairs and ask... :rolleyes:

Anyways me being born 9 months and 4 days after their wedding day ... I dunno I suppose it was a welcome surprise

dw, my older brother was born about 3 months after my parents wedding...and she was atill skinny in the weddint photos...go figure lol x
Reply 47
I wasn't planned. I don't even know who my biological father is (my Mum does, she's not that bad, I just made a decision not to meet him). I know I have been loved ever since I was brought into the world though so it matters little whether I was planned or not.
I was planned, but am still a regrettable mistake.
Reply 49
I'd rather not think about my parents trying for a baby .. but I was defo planned
Reply 50
I'm pretty sure I was planned :smile:
Wanted, but a mistake too. :sad:
Reply 52
Planned. I saw the blueprints, oh Lord.
These threads are going to far now, but mistake and a big one at that.
Reply 54
Mistake and my mother nearly died giving birth to me. Joyous :awesome:
Reply 55
h-star
I'd rather not think about my parents trying for a baby .. but I was defo planned

:rofl:

Me, planned.
I was planned.. my mum had to have operations to join her womb together or else just have miscarriages so she must have wanted children!
Mistake, my mum thought she had leukaemia when she went to the doctor, turned out she was 3 months pregnant.
snail_87
Mistake. My mum was given antibiotics while on the pill. This was in the mid 80's before they realised antibiotics made the pill ineffective.

That's the reason one of my cousins was born :yep: My brother and I were planned but my entire family thought that I was a mistake because I was born 5 years after my parents got married and because they were so fed up with everyone asking when they were having children they said that they weren't having any. They did explain later to everyone though :p:
I was planned and my brother, 7 years my junior, was very much a surprise. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending