The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm filthy rich. I sh*t out £50 notes
I'm rich but it doesn't matter a lot, imo.
I'm so poor I can't even afford an internet connection or a computer. :/
Yeah i consider my family to be quite rich! If you count rich as having a total income over ~£120k a year then yeah
Tootles
I get paid £100 per hour when I work. What do you think :p:?

I think you're a prostitute.
Reply 45
:awesome:
I'm rich. I'm rich like cake, or chocolate. That is to say, bitter and unpleasant.
There is someone on here I know who is a complete millionaire.

And I have a friend who hardly ever posts on here (you wouldn't know her username, she mostly lurks), and her dad's a millionaiiiiiiiiiire.

On the flip side, I'm pretty poor. Fricking credit crunh means my mum is going that way too. :sad:
Reply 48
Rich Kids = Socially Inadequate = TSR

Just a cycle of life. :wink:
My Tosis Is...?
A sub isn't much, only £30 a year :p:

For some it costs nothing :smile:
Sara12345
I'm filthy rich. I sh*t out £50 notes

I did this once
Reply 51
after rent have about £600 a month to spend at uni so for a student yes i feel uber rich!
Siddd
My dad's P. Diddy

's butler

:awesome:
Magnum Opus
For some it costs nothing :smile:

yeah if you get subbed by someone else :p:
I could buy you all.

No jokes.
Define rich... my dad's networth is in the 6 digit region.... but he tries so hard to hide it. (not that i get any of it, I have to work friggin hard for money!)
Magnum Opus
I did this once

You...earnt 300 pounds?
necessarily benevolent
Yes. I'm going to St Andrews. :p:

So am I. I'm worried that my being there will drag the whole place down a social stratum or two.

I'm comfortable, but only because me and my family don't want expensive stuff. I live in the arse end of my town and am surrounded by grubby underclass chavs and junkies who bellow cusswords at their kids in the street, down cans of Stella and chuck in the gutter at eleven in the morning, and who think school is for losers (if you try and point out to them the irony of this last one, you get some serious 'tude).

I've never had to go without anything, but I'm careful with what I spend.
Reply 58
I am rich in both good spirit and generosity.
No, but some of their parents might be.

Latest