Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

disco gem

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    so does that mean your rep point count is c.180,000? How much is your rep power?
    By now I would've thought his power will be well over 1600
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean that im so academic can claim he's been collecting neg reps for being good and have the equivalent rep power?
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    Does this mean that im so academic can claim he's been collecting neg reps for being good and have the equivalent rep power?
    She said Swuh had been a "well behaved user". Do you think the same can be said for im so trolling? :tongue:
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Yeah, I realise that. I just wanted you to know the facts :hmmm:

and lmao, you said his rep POWER is 100,000+. Oh my days, you are crazy. You should be locked up in a madhouse lol.
    Shush...tired, I only woke up a couple of hours ago :p:
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see, what's a yellow gem? 10,000? I'm nearly there! If anyone negs me for this post I will not be happy. Or pos actually, I've never had a whore rep, and I'll be proud if I can get to yellow without one.
    It's almost like a challenge...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yellow gem is 10k i think, i've been stuck in yellow gem hell for a while

plus i got a big neg rep from a disco user -thin kthat set me back a few hundred but i can;t see the specific numbers.

incidentally, the longer i have been on the forum the less frequently I get rep...curious :teeth:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    To pos or to neg though :evil:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Shush...tired, I only woke up a couple of hours ago :p:
    I've been thinking, and I think TSR should have a yearly competition or lottery where the winner can win their rep in pounds. Or, chocolate buttons. :teeth:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Noooooo! I've deleted the post now!

however it's so nice to see again, there've been so many times I've wanted him but he's no longer with us :sadface:

Bring him back!
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking, and I think TSR should have a yearly competition or lottery where the winner can win their rep in pounds. Or, chocolate buttons. :teeth:
    :rofl:
    I wouldn't say no to winning 60,000-odd chocolate buttons I wouldn't say no to £60,000 either, but I know TSR doesn't make anywhere near enough of a profit for Acumen to do anything like that :p:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    :rofl:
    I wouldn't say no to winning 60,000-odd chocolate buttons I wouldn't say no to £60,000 either, but I know TSR doesn't make anywhere near enough of a profit for Acumen to do anything like that :p:
    chocolate buttons it is then!
Updated: May 5, 2009
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.