The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
our school is private and has been doin IB for 3 years.
Our school also has PYP , MYP and DP programme.
Reply 2
My school's been doing IB for around 15 years. There are around 50 people in my year (May 2009s), all doing IB, and then there's another 50-60 doing it in the year below.
Reply 3
My school doesn't do it.
Reply 4
My old school didn't do it, but there was a guy who started it at another school, then dropped out and started doing A levels at my school. He dropped out after As too, so I can't really say it was the IB XD Still though, I know very little about it.
Does your school only do IB?
IGCSE/GCSE and IB (:

How long have they done IB for?
first batch this year (:, their doing their IB exams now :P

Is it state or private?
private (:
Reply 6
My school does IB and A Levels. There are about 40 IB students and around 200 A Level students :smile:

I think this will be the 3rd year group to have completed the IB.

It's a state grammar school.
IB, IGCSE, AP (self-study), and A-levels.
I think 3-4 years now.
Is it state or private?
Private.
How many people in your school do IB?
Including me, 4 people in my grade (May 2009).
There's 6-8 people for IB in the grade below me. (May 2010)
Reply 8
i_like_chocolate
IB, IGCSE, AP (self-study), and A-levels.
I think 3-4 years now.
Is it state or private?
Private.
Including me, 4 people in my grade (May 2009).
There's 6-8 people for IB in the grade below me. (May 2010)

wow for a school thats been doing ib for 3-4 years, your school's mean ib class is really small..lol
Reply 9
25 student last year, in my class but at second year 5 stu. dropped ( they thought they cant make it) so now 20 stu in my class
my school started ib since 10 years.
Pzazz212
wow for a school thats been doing ib for 3-4 years, your school's mean ib class is really small..lol

lol yea..well in total there's some approx. 200 kids in the entire school, it's K-12.. last year there was 10 kids for the may 2008 batch. only 3 kids got their diploma T_T
A whopping 130 some kids at my school do IB...but then again my school has been doing it for 8 years. It's a public school that only offer DP. Our passing rate has always been in the 90th percentile though so I'm pretty confident of getting my diploma.
Nope, IB, A levels, national diplomas..you name it.
Ages. Like over 5 years.
Is it state or private?
State
Um there's about 50 in my year, and 60 in the year below. But there are around 4000 students at college!
oh lol, we have 240 in yr 13 (largest ever in our school i think) and i think the year below have 200-ish and the IBDP has been offered since 1996
they're a little obsessive about it actually...

oh and its a grammar school :smile:
We're a state school and have 18 students. This is our first year doing the IB. We used to have 25 students but over the first months we lost 7 students because they couldn't handle it, or didn't want to do it anymore.
Reply 15
My school has IB, IGCSE and GCEs
In my year there are 150 students (May 2009)
and in IB1 there are 180 I think
It is private and has IB since 198something I think *-)
My school does IB only.
We are the first batch.
Population? Around 150ish.
School? Private.
Reply 17
My school's private and does IB, IGCSE and GCSE. We're the sixth or seventh lot (May 09), and there's about 40 people in my year. There's more in IB1, maybe 50-60.
Reply 18
My school created the IB (I'm not kidding!)
We are a private international school with about 170 in IB1 and the samd in IB2.
Reply 19
Our school has been doing it for 2 years now, we are the first to graduate with it.
We have 188 people doing the IB...

Latest

Trending

Trending