The Student Room Group

Invisalign

Hi, just found invisalign on offer, £1995. Seems bargain price, but whats the catch you think? Anyone had experiences with invisalign or know someone who had?
I would imagine it'll be prices starting from £1995, as treatment varies depending on the extent of the work that has to be done.
I would absolutely love invisalign, but I doubt I'll ever be able to afford it.
Reply 2
that seems alot!! I was thinking of getting invisalign cos they're meant to be much cheaper than normal braces,like 400 pounds or something.
My dad has had invisalign and its really worked for him. He didn't want to have train tracks or anything so invisalign is perfect cos when its in you can't tell you've got it on. I don't think that the price is that bad cos its similar to what you've had to pay anyway for normal braces. Only downside is that you have to keep taking them out to eat and drink.
Hope that helps!
Reply 4
i was told they would be around £5000, but i guess it depends how many you need etc
Reply 5
I'm really interested in getting invisalign. I had braces when I was 14/15, but I didn't wear my retainer for long enough (biggest mistake of my life!!) and my teeth have pretty much gone back to how they were pre-braces :frown:

I don't really want train tracks as i'll be graduating uni next year and don't really want to be going for proper job interviews with a mouth full of metal!

Would be interested to hear how much they cost people/how they got on with them :smile:
Reply 6
Who the hell has £2,000 lying around to spend on cosmetic dentistry?
Reply 7
a user shared his expierences on invisalign in h+r, have a look at it.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=15431032

Latest

Trending

Trending