The Student Room Group

iPhone Chemistry Flashcards

To all those iPhone users who are doing A level Chemistry.

I stumbled upon an iPhone application called iFlipr which is an online flash card application. Basically you create your flash cards either on your PC or iPhone, and you can read them back to yourself, as well as them being published online automatically. This means that there is an archive of millions of flashcard sets online for all different kinds of topics, and the search feature means you can find practically anything.

I decided to buy the app (£2.99) and I've found it great. I've already made some Module 5 flashcards for the AQA A Level syllabus, and am going to make them for Module 1 and 4 too. If any of you are interested, simply go to the iTunes Store and find the app iFlipr and then search for AQA Module 5 and you'll see my flash card sets. They've been really useful so far and I can use them wherever I go!
I know this is for chemistry, but they have them for the Englishes , or Economics at all? Thankyou
Reply 2
Well I haven't searched the archives but it's a VERY popular application and so it will have some related flash card sets. They're not for revision purposes solely, they're for anything, meaning you'll get a vast range of topics. If you google iFlipr you can go through the sets I think without buying the application.
DiamondsAreForever
I know this is for chemistry, but they have them for the Englishes , or Economics at all? Thankyou

It doesn't matter what subject, you can make flashcards for anything; it's not chemistry specific.
Reply 4
erm did you know there was a free app called gFlash+ ? its the same thing but free and you can choose soooooo many different catagories
Reply 5
Sounds good! ill look into it :smile:
Is there anyway of viewing the cards on the computer before i buy the app?

Latest