The Student Room Group
Reply 1
DanMushMan
I've sent of my application to see Leicester vs Arsenal, and should easily get a ticket. Anyone have any recommendations on getting to the crisp stadium? I've heard its quite a trek from the train station, though I might be willing to get a taxi. Either that, or I go via London (which is so out of the way) with the official coaches. Any advice?

I know Leicester because I live pretty near to it. I'd take a taxi, it shouldn't cost much more than £5 from the train station. Don't walk.
Reply 2
Tednol
I know Leicester because I live pretty near to it. I'd take a taxi, it shouldn't cost much more than £5 from the train station. Don't walk.

cool, plus it will reduce the encounters with Leicester city fans, which is always a good thing
Reply 3
Don't talk to any Dirty Foxes on the way.
Reply 4
Bigcnee
Don't talk to any Dirty Foxes on the way.

yeah, i'll keep my head down and my shirt in my bag til I get to the stadium. Then with the support of numbers the insults will begin... :biggrin:
Reply 5
Don't hide under a Walker's packet, you could get mobbed.
Reply 6
Bigcnee
Don't hide under a Walker's packet, you could get mobbed.

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 7
i think its funny how the club had to be saved by Emile 'I'm a big fat lump who constantly gets tripped over by grass' Heskey, and Gary 'Walkers also sponser me' Linekar. Pathetic.
Reply 8
Yep, and they smell.

Latest

Trending

Trending