The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Offer from Loughborough

Hi everybody! :biggrin:
I recently applied for an MSc in Sports Biomechanics, for Liverpool John Moores, Manchester Metropolitan and Loughborogh. Until now only Loughborough has answered and the make an unconditional offer.
People I've talked to here has told me that is quite a good place to study anything related with Sports Sciences. I'm from Spain, never had heard about this University and even less about the city. Can anyone give me some idea of how's the University and how's the city?
Reply 1
Hey!
Im going to Lighborough this time round hopefully! The city is quite small but you have everything you need on campus and its a nice place, the uni itself is a very good one, it has a great reputation. Id say it was the best out of the three you applied to! The sports facilities are the best around.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Then I'm a lucky man for having that unconditional offer hehehe. Thanks for the information... hope some one from the School of Sports Sciences answer too!
*~Amy~*
Hey!
Im going to Lighborough this time round hopefully! The city is quite small but you have everything you need on campus and its a nice place, the uni itself is a very good one, it has a great reputation. Id say it was the best out of the three you applied to! The sports facilities are the best around.
Reply 3
Im also going to lboro will be studying Management Sciences :smile:
Reply 4
The campus looks good in the webpage, and I'm only hearing good things about the Uni. What keeps worrying me is the city!
Reply 5
yeah ive not really heard much about the city either but im sure its great, ill go try and find some info and get back to you if i find some!
Reply 6
I think none of us has heard much about the city, perhaps maybe there's not much to say about it! If you find something interesting, please tell! :redface:
*~Amy~*
yeah ive not really heard much about the city either but im sure its great, ill go try and find some info and get back to you if i find some!
Reply 7
ive had a look around and cant find hardly anything on the city, i thinks its quite scenic and historic, its not like a major city or anything but you get lots of bars/clubs on the campus!
Reply 8
well... that's something. anyway, leicester and nottingham are not so far if we want something similar to a big city.

*~Amy~*
ive had a look around and cant find hardly anything on the city, i thinks its quite scenic and historic, its not like a major city or anything but you get lots of bars/clubs on the campus!
Reply 9
Even I dont know much about the place but i would love to.
I guess its not a city its a small town caught in b/w Nottingham n Leicester.
But i have heard enough is happening on campus so nothing much to worry about.
Reply 10
yeah its close to a lot of places/cities so its not far to travel to find things!!
Reply 11
Ok, I just posted in the other thread before I spotted this one!!

I went to uni in Leeds, but I work in Loughborough now, so I know very little about the university, but quite a lot about the town. Pm me if you've got any questions I might be able to answer
Reply 12
ditzy blonde
Ok, I just posted in the other thread before I spotted this one!!

I went to uni in Leeds, but I work in Loughborough now, so I know very little about the university, but quite a lot about the town. Pm me if you've got any questions I might be able to answer

Any informational about the accomodationa is it cheap living in a shared house or in uni halls?... is there any private accomodation available near the uni?... wat are the rates n is internet available?

and by shared house i mean a house shared by student i would not like to stay with a family.

im also looking to buy a laptop on my arrival so should i get it from london or it will be easy to buy one from lboro?
Reply 13
Janealams
Any informational about the accomodationa is it cheap living in a shared house or in uni halls?... is there any private accomodation available near the uni?... wat are the rates n is internet available?

and by shared house i mean a house shared by student i would not like to stay with a family.

im also looking to buy a laptop on my arrival so should i get it from london or it will be easy to buy one from lboro?

Hey im going to Lboro, seen you on newstudent :smile: on the laptop side of things.... I'd buy it off the internet when your at lboro!
Reply 14
RyanW67
Hey im going to Lboro, seen you on newstudent :smile: on the laptop side of things.... I'd buy it off the internet when your at lboro!

HI so wat r u going to study at lboro?
ya i'll buy it off the internet once im there.
btw i never heard of toshibas one b4 i went to that site any comments on that.

Latest

Trending

Trending