Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Best of luck with the exams! Ill see you in lectures in September! :biggrin:
Oh yay! What's your insurance? :smile:
Reply 4
RachelBabyfrog
Oh yay! What's your insurance? :smile:

York AAB :eek: was gunna go with Leeds or Loughborough but when I visited them I felt they were just 'OK' rather than 'amazing' like at Notts and York.
jumpunderaboat
York AAB :eek: was gunna go with Leeds or Loughborough but when I visited them I felt they were just 'OK' rather than 'amazing' like at Notts and York.

You lie man!

Leeds kicks ass, Notts is only my Insurance choice! :p:
Reply 6
afireinside©
You lie man!

Leeds kicks ass, Notts is only my Insurance choice! :p:

Notts rocks! I just confirmed mine as well... want to do the accomadation, but for some reason it doesn't like me doing it online... :frown:
Reply 7
Which campus accommodation are you guys going for? University Park myself
Reply 8
Ricci

Same, probably single study or shared bathroom...en suite seems a bit antisocial I think.
Reply 9
jumpunderaboat
Same, probably single study or shared bathroom...en suite seems a bit antisocial I think.

Plus the money saved can be spent on more pressing issues like beer! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Ricci
Plus the money saved can be spent on more pressing issues like beer! :biggrin:

True!
Reply 11
jumpunderaboat

Yeh I wish I'd put Bristol as my insurance :frown: I really liked it I wouldn't have minded going there at all. But it wanted BBB - exactly the same as Nottingham - so I didn't see the point. Now I've put Reading as my insurance and I KNOW I don't wanna go there at all. No way. Meh.

Just gotta make sure I get into Nottingham!

And I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: are you predicted AAA? - you obviously have the potential! - just work damn hard :rolleyes: not like me... :redface: :p: ARGH have to have to work!!!!!!!! - work's going... work's still not going! - 7 weeks til exams ARGH! (and 2 weeks til Art exam :eek: )

And Leeds - never been there, never visited, but I don't like Leeds, simply for its inefficiency in replying to me :rolleyes: besides it was the lowest ranking uni of the 6 I'd applied to - although now it's 29th, so Reading's actually my lowest ranking uni at 30th :rolleyes:

Notts went up a whooping 5 places! - from 14th to 9th! - how cool is that? - Bristol went from 12th to 7th. Ahh Bristol :frown:
Reply 12
irisng

Notts went up a whooping 5 places! - from 14th to 9th! - how cool is that? - Bristol went from 12th to 7th. Ahh Bristol :frown:

Where did u get the new rankings from???
Reply 13
Ricci

ditto...

and en suite means that you get a tiny room, so aint going for that!
Reply 14
jumpunderaboat
Left it a bit late... but I just put Maths at Nottingham down as my firm choice.

But I'm quite worried because my offer is of AAA rather than the typical AAB. I know it depends on supply and demand come results day but what do you think my chances are with AABB or even more likely ABBB? ...baring in mind that supposedly Maths isn't that popular.

Anyway I'll be absolutely chuffed if I get there as it seems great, just AAA seems awfully unlikely.

Oooh I'm going to choose Notts for Maths too!!! I still haven't put it down officially as my firm though. I originally applied for Maths and Economics, but they turned me down for that and offered me straight Maths instead. I've been made an offer of AAB though, not straight A's.

As u said, I don't think the Maths course is THAT popular, so although u should aim for the grades that you've been offered, dont put TOOO much pressure on yourself. However, getting in with a AABB seems more likely obviously in comparison to ABBB.

Anyways, see u on the Maths course then!! :biggrin:
Reply 15
mizzy87
Oooh I'm going to choose Notts for Maths too!!! I still haven't put it down officially as my firm though. I originally applied for Maths and Economics, but they turned me down for that and offered me straight Maths instead. I've been made an offer of AAB though, not straight A's.

As u said, I don't think the Maths course is THAT popular, so although u should aim for the grades that you've been offered, dont put TOOO much pressure on yourself. However, getting in with a AABB seems more likely obviously in comparison to ABBB.

Anyways, see u on the Maths course then!! :biggrin:

Me too...

Did you apply for the BSc or MMaths?
jumpunderaboat
Left it a bit late...

Heh, so did I. Confirmed Notts as my firm about 5 hours before the deadline!
Reply 17
jumpunderaboat
Me too...

Did you apply for the BSc or MMaths?

the BSc....allow the 4 year thing lol.
Reply 18
-Sian-
Heh, so did I. Confirmed Notts as my firm about 5 hours before the deadline!

Deadline??! Different people do have different deadlines rite? Because i swear mine's is the 6th of june or something :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:
Yep, you're fine! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending