The Student Room Group

The Latymer School!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by w04andia

Original post by w04andia
I've been at latymer since y7, but at gcse, you need 6 As as a requirement plus the entrance test.
My GCSE results are in my sig.
OMG its my LAST YEAR :frown: x

heyaa could you possibly tell me what the school is like, especially the sixth form, as I'm applying there. I would be very grateful for any information like ... what the people there are like? Will it be easy to make new friends etc?
Reply 121
Original post by asifk
heyaa could you possibly tell me what the school is like, especially the sixth form, as I'm applying there. I would be very grateful for any information like ... what the people there are like? Will it be easy to make new friends etc?

the people there are evil and it will be impossible to make new friends
Reply 122
Original post by Rami101
the people there are evil and it will be impossible to make new friends

I see lol but I just realized that you were not talking about the Latymer Upper school in Edmonton
Reply 123
Original post by asifk

Ignore Rami101's comment (I hear butthurt)- so long as you're not an ********, people here are lovely.
Reply 124
I've got to take the entrace exams this saturday amd I'm freaking 'cause I really want to be accepted - could anyone tell me what the entrance exams are like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending