The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
necessarily benevolent
Apparently with the "official" painkillers there's a risk you could be paralysed for life.

Meh, there's a risk of everything with everything, the side effects on the leaflets that come with every pack of pills are a mile long but I've never experienced any.

On a side note, girls that get all snotty and say "well I don't care because I don't want kids so I'm not going to give birth because it's not my sole purpose in life" really piss me off. My grandmother bemoaned me not wanting kids right now until my mother pointed out that it would be better if my biological clock started ticking when I was a little older than 20, and I completely agree that at some point in the future I may well get broody and cry over tiny socks in Mothercare. Why so defensive? And no, it's not your sole purpose in life, neither is being a hard career bitch and dying alone. It doesn't have to be one or the other, you're more impressive if you can do both.

P.S. My mother had a caesarian, I think that's what I'd be doing too. No stretchy vagina for me...
Reply 41
Bubbles*de*Milo
Oh and btw, I'm too posh to push.

or too much of a pussy to push :awesome:
Yusuf.T
it is what it is :cool:

seriously, EVERYONE knew chlo was gonna give birth this week.. it no big shock.. the real shock is when the child ends up being Boltons and not Dontes

IM KIDDING IM KIDDING IM KIDDING

LOL I thought you was serious then.
Reply 43
SAME!!! My auntys pregnat at the moment and for the first time ever wen i saw her the other day and i just looked at her n thought '**** me... u have to push that out!'

y have i never seen it like that? aahhaa

been a guy is GOOD!
Reply 44
after seeing some of the posts on here,i think i'll pass
Reply 45
alenax
On a side note, girls that get all snotty and say "well I don't care because I don't want kids so I'm not going to give birth because it's not my sole purpose in life" really piss me off. My grandmother bemoaned me not wanting kids right now until my mother pointed out that it would be better if my biological clock started ticking when I was a little older than 20, and I completely agree that at some point in the future I may well get broody and cry over tiny socks in Mothercare. Why so defensive? And no, it's not your sole purpose in life, neither is being a hard career bitch and dying alone. It doesn't have to be one or the other, you're more impressive if you can do both.

PREACH HOMEGIRL PREACH!!!!
I cannot stand girls like that either

+rep my friend
Yusuf.T
or too much of a pussy to push :awesome:

I see what you did there.

Lame, Yusuf. Lame.
Reply 47
Apparently we always poo during birth too, so we're extra lucky to get that privelage!

Wouldn't know and can definitely wait!
Reply 48
Bubbles*de*Milo
I see what you did there.

Lame, Yusuf. Lame.

As the great heidi montag once said

'I didnt do anything'
Reply 49
necessarily benevolent
Does anyone feel guilty knowing their coming into existence caused such pain? :p:

No because I was also born by C section. To answer your other question, well second and subsequent labours are meant to be shorter than the first one. So in some respects it does get easier, maybe thats because the womans body knows what to do with the more babies she has. Although every labour and birth is different every time.
"hello" magazine cannot compare pain across sexes where each pain is gender exclusive. Nor can anyone else.

Well i know there is no way of directly comparing it. I wasn't trying to give empirical evidence or anything :rolleyes:
I was just sharing what i was reading in a light hearted manner mr serious!

It wasn't 'hello' magazine either by the way :p:
necessarily benevolent
Does it get easier with each baby born?

Apparently it gets easier up to the 3rd child, then the 4th is as bad as the first.
Reply 52
Advanced Subsidiary
LOL I thought you was serious then.

haha but think of the shock if it were true!!!

duuude i should be writing for waterloo road!
Yusuf.T

Or eastenders as that is so bland right now.

Damn im going off topic ;(
Lol. Imagine giving birth to quadruplets. Or quintuplets. :shock:
Yusuf.T

Bolton's kid... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg though, imagine it was Mika's bfs kid. Urm, what was his name?

Btw what even happened to Mika?
ArtGoblin
Apparently it gets easier up to the 3rd child, then the 4th is as bad as the first.

Tell my mum that.

By the 8th she practically had to hold him in for 9 months. True story.
Reply 57
Bubbles*de*Milo
Bolton's kid... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg though, imagine it was Mika's bfs kid. Urm, what was his name?

Btw what even happened to Mika?

Im new to waterloo road, havent been watching it since near the end of the last season

but methinks homegirl just went off to uni... hence so many new-ish chracters this time round
Yusuf.T
it is what it is :cool:

seriously, EVERYONE knew chlo was gonna give birth this week.. it no big shock.. the real shock is when the child ends up being Boltons and not Dontes

Yeah. It's Phillip's kid. :ninja:
Reply 59
Advanced Subsidiary
Or eastenders as that is so bland right now.

Damn im going off topic ;(

Naaa enders is hot atm, me liking the Masoods.. Syed's girlfriend is ******* fittttt maaan.. seen a pic of her, :woo:

shes gonna be in it tonight

Latest

Trending

Trending