The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In the Chingford driving test center, do you read the number plate number off a wall or on an actual car?
Don't talk to me about driving tests... I failed for the fifth time today 😣
Thats unfortunate, what fault failed you?
Original post by RamboGrad
Thats unfortunate, what fault failed you?

Well I was at a box junction turning right, the car opposite had stopped for me, so I thought I might as well go. This was two minutes before my test finished.
Examiner said i failed because the car hadn't stopped... But it had! So I got a serious on junction observation 😒
Anyway, I'll keep taking the test until I pass!
Well that sucks specially 2 minutes before the end of the test, but keep going you'll get it eventually! I have my driving test tomorrow morning. Pretty nervous.
Well that sucks specially 2 minutes before the end of the test, but keep going you'll get it eventually! I have my driving test tomorrow morning. Pretty nervous.

Thank you I hope I do, oohhh have you done it yet? How did it go?
Failed, got 6 minors and a major for "Clearance" apparently i drove to close to a parked car at some point, but he didn't use the dual controls at any point or say anything, so i don't understand how it could have been a major fault lol. Its all good though I got a feel for the test and its super easy, wasn't nervous in the slightest. I should get it on my next attempt :P
Failed, got 6 minors and a major for "Clearance" apparently i drove to close to a parked car at some point, but he didn't use the dual controls at any point or say anything, so i don't understand how it could have been a major fault lol. Its all good though I got a feel for the test and its super easy, wasn't nervous in the slightest. I should get it on my next attempt :P

Oh right okay, well that's not too bad, it's good you don't get nervous haha opposite of me I've been nervous every single time. What manoeuvre did you do? Yeah you'll probably going to get it next time, unlike me il probably be trying my whole life
Original post by shazy2014
Oh right okay, well that's not too bad, it's good you don't get nervous haha opposite of me I've been nervous every single time. What manoeuvre did you do? Yeah you'll probably going to get it next time, unlike me il probably be trying my whole life

On that test i got reverse around a corner which was fine. You will definitely pass soon as long as you're a safe driver. Just remember the rules of the road and always check your mirrors. I just passed my driving test a couple days ago after failing 3 weeks ago. I only had 2 hours of lessons between my first and second test and this time round I only got 2 minors. Keep booking tests and you'll pass eventually :smile:
Reply 29
Must say there's a very thin line between what's serious and dangerous. Where one is left to use their own discretion with such a thin line things can get harsh. Oh well such is life. Never give up.
Reply 30
Original post by LawLife
Must say there's a very thin line between what's serious and dangerous. Where one is left to use their own discretion with such a thin line things can get harsh. Oh well such is life. Never give up.

There hasn't been a reply on this thread for over a year...
Reply 31
Do you have to do the same test route has the same of the frisk driving test or another route anyone tell me please

Latest

Trending

Trending